We want your AR

bbsam

Staff member
Yes because if we’ve learned anything the past year it’s that white men on the internet telling you what would cause them to become violent are full of :censored2:.

Lmao, by all means come and take them.
Nobody is taking the guns. But if you think the government is afraid to or can’t...no, you’re very much wrong about that.

bacha29

Very wrong. What the hell is "nearly full automatic"? And a semi-automatic lower can't even accept the pins and trigger group necessary for automatic fire, so it can't be "easily converted". Like I said. The guy is an unknowledgeable fudd who happens to own a business.
He owns the largest gun shop in the state the third largest East of the Mississippi . So what do you have? Probably like many you have few assets live paycheck to paycheck and are ill equipped to keep pace with the changing economy and that gun represents the only sense of empowerment available to your sorry little life albeit a twisted and distorted one .

bbsam

Staff member
I bet you loved Waco!
The great big government beating up a small group of citizens.
Open the borders!

BAE456D9-094A-46E9-A743-7CABAB87CEE7.jpeg

I think they would have stood a better chance in a southern federal district court.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Giving potential invading forces a reason to think twice is enough justification for me to protect gun ownership rights. All the libs who compare Trump to Hitler, yet they don't believe they will ever have a need to defend themselves against the US military. Maintaining conflicting beliefs as being equally true is a warning sign for mental illness.
It's astounding. "Trump is Hitler", but "that would never happen here".

sailfish

No. But it sure is fun to watch contservatives get all “Red Dawn” patriotic again. As if you fat little keyboard Rambos would do anything but wet your surplus store cammie jammies once the ATF fired tear gas in...

Fun times!
As per usual, here you are with your pretentious bull:censored2:. You assume I'm a conservative. You assume this has anything to do with patriotism. Fat? Good one. The fact that you think you know a god damn thing about my situation is utterly hilarious.

sailfish

He owns the largest gun shop in the state the third largest East of the Mississippi . So what do you have? Probably like many you have few assets live paycheck to paycheck and are ill equipped to keep pace with the changing economy and that gun represents the only sense of empowerment available to your sorry little life albeit a twisted and distorted one .
The hell are you even talking about? You're wrong about my financial situation but to try and use that as a comparison between me and your fudd boyfriend is ridiculous. You've told me what he's said. You've already proven he knows friend* all about anything. Carry on.

bbsam

Staff member
As per usual, here you are with your pretentious bull:censored2:. You assume I'm a conservative. You assume this has anything to do with patriotism. Fat? Good one. The fact that you think you know a god damn thing about my situation is utterly hilarious.
Well you certainly are a sensitive Nancy, that’s for sure!

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah. Let's just glass US cities. Lmfao.
Ah. So you want to take on the US government but you’re going to tell them what they can and cannot do? Because a sizable, well armed compound of militia in open and violent rebellion would never “be made an example of”.

So naive.

sailfish

Ah. So you want to take on the US government but you’re going to tell them what they can and cannot do? Because a sizable, well armed compound of militia in open and violent rebellion would never “be made an example of”.

So naive.
Do you still get PTSD from when your dad made you blow him?

sailfish

That’s ridiculous. He’s one of my best paying customers. Always has been.
Just curious. You've somehow turned this into a debate about fighting the gubmint so I'm just trying to find the origin of your unyielding respect and submission for authority.

bbsam

Staff member
Just curious. You've somehow turned this into a debate about fighting the gubmint so I'm just trying to find the origin of your unyielding respect and submission for authority.
I’m trying to figure out how strongly you hold on to the second amendment fantasy that gun rights are to defeat a corrupt American government.

They get whatever they want. You get assault rifles.

If it ever came to a real fight, they win, you lose.