We want your AR

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I’m trying to figure out how strongly you hold on to the second amendment fantasy that gun rights are to defeat a corrupt American government.

They get whatever they want. You get assault rifles.

If it ever came to a real fight, they win, you lose.
I guess there's nothing to worry about then so they should just leave them alone already.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
He owns the largest gun shop in the state the third largest East of the Mississippi . So what do you have? Probably like many you have few assets live paycheck to paycheck and are ill equipped to keep pace with the changing economy and that gun represents the only sense of empowerment available to your sorry little life albeit a twisted and distorted one .
I dont know what your guy is smoking. You can use anything larger then a .22 caliber semi auto rifle to legally hunt deer. This includes the ar15 .223
Many people legally hunt using an ar15

bbsam

Staff member
2D1DD4BC-ACBA-479E-9062-A09397284E09.jpeg

These two rifles are the same.

Why do the crazy mentally ill killers want the bottom one?

Why can’t the sane responsible folks be happy with the top one.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why do the crazy mentally ill killers want the bottom one?
Because politicians and the media play up the AR-15 to be some kind of ultimate mass shooter badass machine. So edgelords and copycat killers from all across the country get this idea in their head that if they want to be the ultimate mass shooter badass and get as much infamy as possible, they gotta use an AR-15 or something that looks similar too.

oldngray

nowhere special
Because politicians and the media play up the AR-15 to be some kind of ultimate mass shooter badass machine. So edgelords and copycat killers from all across the country get this idea in their head that if they want to be the ultimate mass shooter badass and get as much infamy as possible, they gotta use an AR-15 or something that looks similar too.
20 or 30 years ago AK-47 was the poster child for scary guns.

Because its all about how the guns look. Leave logic at the door.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I’m trying to figure out how strongly you hold on to the second amendment fantasy that gun rights are to defeat a corrupt American government.

They get whatever they want. You get assault rifles.

If it ever came to a real fight, they win, you lose.
I'd be willing to bet the Jews in Poland prior to WWII would have been overjoyed to have assault rifles.

Invading forces are not limited to your own government.

bbsam

Staff member

20 or 30 years ago AK-47 was the poster child for scary guns.

Because its all about how the guns look. Leave logic at the door.

So banning these really wouldn’t infringe upon gun rights at all. It would limit style options, something that isn’t constitutionally protected.