Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest. I just wanted to let you know that there will be some service disruptions here over the next few days. We're moving to a new server on Monday and then the latest version of xenforo is going to be installed. ~ cheryl

Website for UPS merch

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Jenny Ky, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Jenny Ky

Jenny Ky New Member

Hi, I can't figure out what website to use to buy approved UPS hoodies and stocking hats for work. Can anyone help me out?

2. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

if they want you to have these

they will issue them

3. Future

Future Victory Ride

Lol... hoodies r banned

4. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I sometimes wear stockings in the winter.

5. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

those hoodies and stocking hats aren’t approved just cause they say “UPS” on it

6. muthatrucka

muthatrucka Member

Banned where? I wore mine last night.

7. Jenny Ky

Jenny Ky New Member

They may be in your center but we are allowed to wear them. It's Minnesota. We're cold. Our manager isn't sadistic.

8. Jenny Ky

Jenny Ky New Member

I was told as long as it as an official logo and is from like the UPS merch store it's okay. But Google doesn't yield the store. I know we get that brochure for the store in the mail and it has stocking hats.

9. Jenny Ky

Jenny Ky New Member

That reminds me of the military.

The simple brown stocking hats they give us are drafty. Plus they don't have any on hand yet this year and it's freezing already.

10. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Any of the farmer hats with the flaps?

11. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

Outerwear - UPS Collection Online eStore

12. FedUPSer9816

FedUPSer9816 Member

Home Page - UPS Collection Online eStore

UPS

The first one isn't technically "approved" to wear as uniform, depends on your center managers twist.

13. Shift Inhibit

Shift Inhibit He who laughs last didn't get it.

14. FedUPSer9816

FedUPSer9816 Member

Lol. Too bad these aren't more the color of our browns.
    Screenshot_20191012-160414_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191012-160343_Chrome.jpg

15. Shift Inhibit

Shift Inhibit He who laughs last didn't get it.

work out of maple grove hub, St. Paul or Minni ?

16. upsbeernut

upsbeernut Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont

hoodies are out cause too gangster and security checks you hood for contraband or a gun especially going to work so you don’t shoot a manager

17. FedUPSer9816

FedUPSer9816 Member

They gave us a magical "cooling towel" a lil while ago. It's only good to wear AS a do rag, keeps the sweat beading on my head from ruining these cheap hats.

18. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

They use to be but they changed them over two years ago, guys still wear those hoodies around here

19. FedUPSer9816

FedUPSer9816 Member

We have some guys that wear the sweatshirt, or the forbidden long sleeve under the shirt sleeve shirt. Better be in compliance before PCM starts, you WILL be called out. Don't get me started on socks, beards!

20. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

lol that’s funny , we have hoodies and beards all over the place here. I think UPS should be worried about peak and getting the air to the building on time. I haven’t worn UPS socks in years