Week one

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are having one of the heaviest peaks so far... Monday beat last years biggest day.. Most of us here are working 12 hrs a day.. We are calling it the worst peak ever!!
Heavy as we have ever been. Difference is a 30% increase in the number of drivers.

Yes. Our center is working tomorrow. Guarenteed 4 hrs. 3/4 of the drivers are coming in. Division manager pleaded for us to work. Because, the hubs will sort all weekend. We wont be able to load it all on our trucks. So., we will see Monday morning if it was worth the energy. If not. We will not do it next week
Ground Is guaranteed 8 hours!

Brownslave688

Yes. Our center is working tomorrow. Guarenteed 4 hrs. 3/4 of the drivers are coming in. Division manager pleaded for us to work. Because, the hubs will sort all weekend. We wont be able to load it all on our trucks. So., we will see Monday morning if it was worth the energy. If not. We will not do it next week
Uh you're guarenteed 8.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Haven't worked under 10.5 since November 1st. My dispatcher hates 9.5 guys. All good. More presents 4 my kids. He's only got like half a month till I can hit him with a 9.5 grievance!!! :its_all_good:

Brownslave688

Haven't worked under 10.5 since November 1st. My dispatcher hates 9.5 guys. All good. More presents 4 my kids. He's only got like half a month till I can hit him with a 9.5 grievance!!! :its_all_good:
Man nothing pisses me off more than hearing sups in sept and oct say. Ok just wait til November.

brostalss

Horrible week here. Earliest we got out of the building was 9:30am. Today (Friday) I had seven u-haul trailers blocking me and couldn't get out. Finally left at 10:00am. Tons of late air in our center. It's a mess. Only one half way decent day this week. We're not ready at all.

Time to start relaxing commit times in my opinion.

watdaflock?

47 hours...this week last year I only had 40....
All that extra $$$ burning a hole in your pocket -

Try to find some Dark Lords (Three Floyds brewery)
online for sale!
IMG_0979.JPG

Indecisi0n

They say we are all in it for the money with 9.5's. Then when the holidays come they BEG us daily to work holidays/weekends and they get no one. Not even the 1.5x or even 3x rate gets drivers in. Pay back bitchessssssssssssssssssssssssss