well, almost a year later... just got promoted

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
... to management at ups mail innovations via their local temp agency. it takes like a year or 2 to get offered ft. I told the head ups guy my story, he wasnt phased, said it has nothing to do with this division.

also, I just bought her... picked up today

my great aunt just passed

just found out im getting kicked out of my biz studio

life is some crazy $&@$
Congrats , I just went RPCD....picking this up tomorrow

1618365099321.jpeg

🧔✊

YOU’LL NEVER BE A RPCD

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
yeah... she dont play ... def gotta move closer to work
So, you work for a temp agency and you think you are ups management
Is that what you are trying to say?
If so I don’t see this ending well

next post will be something like this
Nobody ever told me what that red button on the belt is for

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So, you work for a temp agency and you think you are ups management
Is that what you are trying to say?
If so I don’t see this ending well

next post will be something like this
Nobody ever told me what that red button on the belt is for
Leave him alone friend*er!!! I deliver to a hospital and wear a mask.

I tell all these bitches I'm a doctor!!

11.19igrad

Leave him alone friend*er!!! I deliver to a hospital and wear a mask.

I tell all these bitches I'm a doctor!!
everyone at mail innovations works up thru an agency. our head ups was a dock loader thru the same agency and is now the head UPS guy. The "agency" could very well just be a ups entity itself.

regardless of their structure of on boarding employees, I have experienced people that don't have a massive problem with actually training people, actually giving them a chance and actually working with them to help them understand the job they're doing. Good people remember when they were new and learning stuff and pass that experience and knowledge on. this is how I approach training my new people .

People who have a problem with doing this and especially when they just throw people out into horrible dangerous situations with without any regard for anybody's safety or life have a special place in he**.

you guys like to keep rehashing this e brake stuff because it hits a nerve. All of you messed up somewhere in life and needed training, instruction or help. but you guys decide that pretending this is how life works- everyone just "knows stuff" makes you a bigger man but it's actually quite the opposite.

my days are full of new experiences every day and I think this is a much more interesting path than slugging boxes out of a truck... no matter how much you make an hour.

No traffic no karens no dogs theres always a bathroom and they get mad when I do any actual work. 🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏽

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
everyone at mail innovations works up thru an agency. our head ups was a dock loader thru the same agency and is now the head UPS guy. The "agency" could very well just be a ups entity itself.

regardless of their structure of on boarding employees, I have experienced people that don't have a massive problem with actually training people, actually giving them a chance and actually working with them to help them understand the job they're doing. Good people remember when they were new and learning stuff and pass that experience and knowledge on. this is how I approach training my new people .

People who have a problem with doing this and especially when they just throw people out into horrible dangerous situations with without any regard for anybody's safety or life have a special place in he**.

you guys like to keep rehashing this e brake stuff because it hits a nerve. All of you messed up somewhere in life and needed training, instruction or help. but you guys decide that pretending this is how life works- everyone just "knows stuff" makes you a bigger man but it's actually quite the opposite.

my days are full of new experiences every day and I think this is a much more interesting path than slugging boxes out of a truck... no matter how much you make an hour.

No traffic no karens no dogs theres always a bathroom and they get mad when I do any actual work. 🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏽
Um...ok

I guess whomever you meant to quote appreciates your dedication to training from your real world experience. @burrheadd this guy was quoting me about your statement you made regarding him working for a temp agency. Please address this forthwith.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

F443040A-88BC-43E3-99DE-85644495E28D.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

If your new job offers benefits like People Help, you might want to check into that. For some reason you feel the need to come here and be validated. Maybe People Help can help you with that.