Well, just got "laid off" yesterday and honestly I don't care anymore, lol.

JLGjr1995

I guess one part-time stupidvisor didn't like me and decided "lay" me off with a positive rehire yesterday status so I can apply for the same preload position after peak season according to him (which I doubt he's serious about it). It was no coincidence that I was only just 3 days away of passing my probationary period, lol. It's whatever. I knew it was inevitably coming to me, which is why I was smart enough to apply and get hired by another company a couple of weeks ago, that pays me more and offers me as much, if not, a little more benefits than UPS. All I can say to the management at my hub is good luck with peak season because they're gonna need it with all the brand new hires(with less seniority than me) they decided to keep over me. Who knows if they'll even be good enough by their standards, let alone last for even the first half of the season.

Oh and I have another important message to UPS management at my hub and to all of you users in this * forum:

Last edited by a moderator:

Box Ox

It's whatever. I knew it was inevitably coming to me

So it was a self-fulfilling prophecy and your performance probably reflected it.

I was smart enough to apply and get hired by another company a couple of weeks ago, that pays me more and offers me as much, if not, a little more benefits than UPS.

Good. Think we'd all leave too if we were in the same position and the future really, truly looked brighter elsewhere.

JLGjr1995

Yeah. Only the biggest turds wouldn't at least be asked to stay on as driver helpers at my center.
Really? I've been a driver helper for 3 peak seasons in a row and it's a huge piece of cake walk compared to what I had to do as a preloader for only about 3 months until they let me go. They seriously couldn't even do the driver helper job?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Really? I've been a driver helper for 3 peak seasons in a row and it's a huge piece of cake walk compared to what I had to do as a preloader for only about 3 months until they let me go. They seriously couldn't even do the driver helper job?

C-ya! Glad we wont have another whiny piss ant loader crying about their job on this forum. Hope your car holds out with this new job. Just remember to put out that wet floor sign and have my coffee piping hot when I come get my gas in the morning.

Box Ox

Might have decided they'd already had enough of your "no friend*s given" and "stupidvisor" tag-inclined attitude. Probably wasn't an issue when it was just you and the driver and you were doing an easier job.

Think one thing that's been pretty universal in people who are let go and come here is that they're not very pleasant in general. And you can kind of imagine them blowing up in preload to an unbearable level when the stuff is hitting the fan if they already have a bad attitude sitting in front of a computer. Just not a job that'll work out for them.

scooby0048

It's called speaking your mind without any friend*s given. Not a dik. Don't take it so hard up the butt like you do with your stupidvisors' diks like the B**ch that you are for them.

I love how you were able to articulate taking it up the butt with such fervor!

JLGjr1995

Might have decided they'd already had enough of your "no friend*s given" and "stupidvisor" tag-inclined attitude. Probably wasn't an issue when it was just you and the driver and you were doing an easier job.

Think one thing that's been pretty universal in people who are let go and come here is that they're not very pleasant in general. And you can kind of imagine them blowing up in preload to an unbearable level when the stuff is hitting the fan if they already have a bad attitude sitting in front of a computer. Just not a job that'll work out for them.
Maybe this job isn't for me but I still don't see why you guys give a :censored2: about people like me and what I have to say on this forum, lol. It's the internet after all.

Cman84

We would rather be b!+€#? for 100k a year,free benefits for the family and a pension.while you are busy being a burger flipper for 15k a year and food stamps.congrats on the promotion lmao!!
It's called speaking your mind without any friend*s given. Not a dik. Don't take it so hard up the butt like you do with your stupidvisors' diks like the B**ch that you are for t
It's called speaking your mind without any friend*s given. Not a dik. Don't take it so hard up the butt like you do with your stupidvisors' diks like the B**ch that you are for them.

JLGjr1995

We would rather be b!+€#? for 100k a year,free benefits for the family and a pension.while you are busy being a burger flipper for 15k a year and food stamps.congrats on the promotion lmao!!
Assumptions. Aren't they nice? Did you miss the part where I stated on my thread that I now work at another place where I get paid more with better starting pay($17 an hour as opposed to $8-11 an hour for the first year as a preloader at my hub) than UPS or are you BC users also illiterate and dyslexic? Not to mention the very highest position at my new workplace makes a $100k more annually than what you make and there's a thing called merit, something that's almost non-existent at your workplace considering the seniority factor and the union. It's no wonder UPS management sucks so bad. You need to crawl out under your UPS rock because there are plenty of other jobs out there other than fast food places.

Burger flipping? LMFAO! How original. Not like I've heard that here on this stupid forum for a million times. You need to come up with some new insults because the burger flipping insults are getting old.

Have a nice life.

Last edited:

scooby0048

Assumptions. Aren't they nice? Did you miss the part where I stated on my thread that I now work at another place where I get paid more with better starting pay($17 an hour as opposed to $8-11 an hour for the first year as a preloader at my hub) than UPS or are you BC users also illiterate and dyslexic? Not to mention the very highest position at my new workplace makes a $100k more annually than what you make and there's a thing called merit, something that's almost non-existent at your workplace considering the seniority factor and the union. It's no wonder UPS management sucks so bad. You need to crawl out under your UPS rock because there are plenty of other jobs out there other than fast food places.

Burger flipping? LMFAO! How original. Not like I've heard that here on this stupid for a million times. You need to come up with some new insults because the burger flipping insults are getting old.

Have a nice life.

WTF, you're still here? I thought you were leaving already.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
it still offers a decent starting pay(I'm getting paid $10.15 an hour and will eventually get a 30 cent raise I think after 30 days or more) and great benefits for a part-time job like this and you'd be hard pressed to find many other businesses that offers such things to part-time workers.
Wut?
What happened between August and November ? You seemed so happy then

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Burger flipping? LMFAO! How original. Not like I've heard that here on this stupid forum for a million times. You need to come up with some new insults because the burger flipping insults are getting old.

Have a nice life.
"I found a better job making a bizillion dollars an hour"...blah blah blah. Like you'd admit that you're manning the guacamole gun at Taco Bell for minimum wage, even if that was the truth....lol. And who gets fired before peak?? Good luck....with your attitude, you're gonna need it.

JLGjr1995

"I found a better job making a bizillion dollars an hour"...blah blah blah. Like you'd admit that you're manning the guacamole gun at Taco Bell for minimum wage, even if that was the truth....lol. And who gets fired before peak?? Good luck....with your attitude, you're gonna need it.
Again with the old fast food insults. LMFAO!!! You guys crack me up. Feels like I'm watching a movie so atrocious that it's hilarious and I need to stick around for more. Here's a little message I have specially made for you:
271c90161b598451f90b902c1297c88276ed41df980a422fbc00f3ad8bd85a6c.jpg