What’s the biggest oxymoron in American politics ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Americans could officially be told to drink no more than two beers a week as part of strict new alcohol guidelines.
Biden's health czar told DailyMail.com the USDA could revise its alcohol advice to match Canada's, where people are advised to have just two drinks per week.
Dr George Koob — who admits to enjoying two glasses of Californian Chardonnay a week — said he was watching Canada's 'big experiment' with interest.
'If there's health benefits, I think people will start to re-evaluate where we're at,' he told DailyMail.com.
Current US recommendations say women can have up to one bottle of beer, small glass of wine or shot of spirit a day while men can have two.
But those guidelines are up for review in 2025.

TheDudeAbides92

Americans could officially be told to drink no more than two beers a week as part of strict new alcohol guidelines.
Biden's health czar told DailyMail.com the USDA could revise its alcohol advice to match Canada's, where people are advised to have just two drinks per week.
Dr George Koob — who admits to enjoying two glasses of Californian Chardonnay a week — said he was watching Canada's 'big experiment' with interest.
'If there's health benefits, I think people will start to re-evaluate where we're at,' he told DailyMail.com.
Current US recommendations say women can have up to one bottle of beer, small glass of wine or shot of spirit a day while men can have two.
But those guidelines are up for review in 2025.
I mean they want to have this kind of austerity with everything not just alcohol. And with a digital dollar CBDC they’re going to able to monitor your purchases and cut you off