What’s your favorite BEER after a 14 hr day

oldngray

nowhere special
Package drivers used to need a chauffeurs license but those were eliminated several years ago so now just need a regular license.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Beer? Bah. This is the stuff that will keep you partying twice as hard as you worked and for a lot longer than 14 hours!

Cocaine-Addiction-Treatment.jpg

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special

Now its CDL or passenger license for drivers. My point was at one time package drivers needed a chauffeurs license which no longer exists. It was just a simple written test to get one.

1990 The Chauffeur's License category was changed to Commercial Driver's License (CDL). In addition, federal law requires all large truck and bus drivers to pass knowledge and road skill tests to obtain a CDL.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I bet I know which of those would go down easier.
Back on topic. After 14 hour day, it would be whatever I had in the beer fridge. Probably a corona or Heineken. Grab 2. One goes in the freezer, while I down the first one, & hit the shower. Second one would have ice crystals in 20 minutes or so. That would be gone quickly.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Beer? Bah. This is the stuff that will keep you partying twice as hard as you worked and for a lot longer than 14 hours!

Cocaine-Addiction-Treatment.jpg
OVERRATED. That magic piece of paper you put on your tongue crushes the powder and a lot more fun. Havent touched no paper in 15 years or more. But sure was fun as HIZELL LOL.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
OVERRATED. That magic piece of paper you put on your tongue crushes the powder and a lot more fun. Havent touched no paper in 15 years or more. But sure was fun as HIZELL LOL.
Agreed...powder is nice at first...but after a few hours all you are is wired and babbling...lol. I don't touch that stuff anymore.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Too expensive and way over rated. Never did a whole lot for me cause im just lil hyper(way to hyper) for me to enjoy it. Don't get it twisted though, if it was free then I was down with the BIG DADDY KANE lmfao.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Too expensive and way over rated. Never did a whole lot for me cause im just lil hyper(way to hyper) for me to enjoy it. Don't get it twisted though, if it was free then I was down with the BIG DADDY KANE lmfao.
I did a ton of it back in the day...but yes it's way expensive. The initial high is great but..after that fades..it's not even that great. And you get energy but your brain's too scattered to get anything productive done...i couldn't work wired. I don't mess with illegal stuff anymore...even if it were free. Too old to get arrested for dumb kid stuff anymore...lol