What a Saturday!

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I would say that guy is not being truthful. I find it hard to believe that USPS starting pay in $31 an hour.
I can't believe this is happening. But your right. The USPS top out pay might be 31 an hour. But it takes a long time to get there. I used to have a pickup on my route in so cal where I would be backed up to a dock next to a USPS truck. He was in a truck similar to my ups truck. He would tell me all about the post office. It takes a long time to get on full time. Then once you do. It takes a long time to get to top rate. The top rate at usps is about 5 bucks less then ups.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I can't believe this is happening. But your right. The USPS top out pay might be 31 an hour. But it takes a long time to get there. I used to have a pickup on my route in so cal where I would be backed up to a dock next to a USPS truck. He was in a truck similar to my ups truck. He would tell me all about the post office. It takes a long time to get on full time. Then once you do. It takes a long time to get to top rate. The top rate at usps is about 5 bucks less then ups.
@Future likes this story

SmithBarney

Long Time... compared to FedEx Not really, plus govt bennys, and pension.