What are my chances here.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I was just reading around and UPS is USGR and they have a special department made for hiring full time military employes. Telling a person who had spent a lot of time in the military and then saying sorry you can only have part time is a slap to the face also they would be braking contracts with the goverment.

I talked to one of the people I know there and most of them don't want to move up to drivers. They either cant drive, have points on records, don't want CDL, have medical problems or just want to work part time only.

Also my app says full time no mention of seasonal on it. Its still pending and HR said she would definitely consider me for the job when it opens up.

Military personal with their entitlement mentality. Typical?

Why don't you apply at FedEx, its non-union, you would have a much better chance. Do you despise unions?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have a problem with a US military serviceman establishing a relationship with a russian woman. As if we dont already have enough spies in this country already. Does anybody think anymore?

Foriegn countries are sending their women here for a reason, and it sure aint love.

What was wrong with american women bro?

TOS.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
You might have better luck with UPS Freight. I think they put their guys behind the wheel a little faster. Thank you for serving our country!

Marne Vet

I have a problem with a US military serviceman establishing a relationship with a russian woman. As if we dont already have enough spies in this country already. Does anybody think anymore?

Foriegn countries are sending their women here for a reason, and it sure aint love.

TOS.

What difference does her Nationality have to do with anything?! A spie? Is this 1980?

Last edited by a moderator:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What difference does her Nationality have to do with anything?! A spie? Is this 1980?
OP = smart man!
48965_33161.jpg

Marne Vet

TOS.

I have a problem with ignorant people that make comments like this. You're not funny, and insulting this guy and his fiancé is uncalled for. Keep your comments in the trailer park.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

TOS.

Seriously??

barnyard

KTM rider
The agreement that UPS signed does not specify that they will hire 25k vets for FT positions, just that they will hire 25k vets.

I see a PT job offer in your future.

TOS.
You are defiantly a woman with issues. Good luck.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

TOS.
NSA had this covered. Move along nothing to see

Cyrex

I am just at the point I have a few qualification I don't know what to do with them. I have a crane operation qualification in most state, have CDL A with tanker, double/triple and hazmat if I want, if I had some more money I could finish my engineering degree and my Commercial Pilots LC.
There is a lot of other job I don't mind doing or would love to do but its a very long list. If I was able to live really long I would do all of them. Unfortunately time and money fights with me.

Cyrex

A lot of the jobs I see posted for the military are mechanic jobs, corporate, management, specializations, freight, and PT jobs. Some of the jobs posted there are not even listed on UPS jobs site.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A lot of the jobs I see posted for the military are mechanic jobs, corporate, management, specializations, freight, and PT jobs. Some of the jobs posted there are not even listed on UPS jobs site.

Can I ask a question? Why do you want to work for ups? Why not Fedex?

Do you think that its fair for a pter who has been waiting for 9 yrs to go ft driving, then a GUY come along and jump in line ahead of him who has ZERO seniority?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Can I ask a question? Why do you want to work for ups? Why not Fedex?

Do you think that its fair for a pter who has been waiting for 9 yrs to go ft driving, then a GUY come along and jump in line ahead of him who has ZERO seniority?

Why would he care if it's fair.

Every building can hire an outsider to drive FT as long as they offer a driving job to enough inside employees to fulfill the ratio in the contract.

Even you, with limited UPS knowledge, should know that

UPSGUY72

You have a "" Russian Girl Friend "" you haven't seen in 2 years and probably only seen a handful of times before that. But you want to bring her to the US and marry her???? Of course she is going to say yes once you marry her and she gets her US citizenship your history. I bet she says she is faithful to you too also with the can you send me some money.

oldngray

nowhere special
You have a "" Russian Girl Friend "" you haven't seen in 2 years and probably only seen a handful of times before that. But you want to bring her to the US and marry her???? Of course she is going to say yes once you marry her and she gets her US citizenship your history. I bet she says she is faithful to you too also with the can you send me some money.

That would be a concern of mine also, but the OP is all grown up and should be allowed to decide for himself. It may turn out either good or bad but its his own business in my opinion.