What are the Real chances of becoming a driver by peak

Becodoescurinho

I got hired about a month ago. What are the real chances of me becoming a driver by peak season. I was told here at my hub that the driver list will start in October. Many drivers had told me that it took them between 3 to 6 months to go from package handler to driver.
Thoughts?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I got hired about a month ago. What are the real chances of me becoming a driver by peak season. I was told here at my hub that the driver list will start in October. Many drivers had told me that it took them between 3 to 6 months to go from package handler to driver.
Thoughts?
Can you drive an automatic?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Thoughts?
Zero

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thoughts?

You can be a helper by thanksgiving

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Thoughts?

Try 3 to 12 years... there's a recession coming, you know. Plus, Amazon will have us out of business sometime next year.

542thruNthru

Thoughts?

You may be a seasonal driver but I doubt you'll be a FT driver.

barnyard

KTM rider
Thoughts?

You will know when you know. You know exactly as much as any of us know.

Zowert

You’ll be a seasonal driver. Meaning you’ll run bulk out of a Budget truck through the holidays. Then shortly after New Years you’ll get put on waivers and preload will snatch you up.