What are you listening to? Part 6

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
:censored2:. My work truck doesn't have SXM or bluetooth so I've found myself listening to FM pop radio lately.

LarryBird

Ten years later this is still a great song. I wish he would put out some new music.
The title of the song may be called "It's Not Over", but thankfully for us, his career is - Daughtry is trite and we're all better off that his platform has been taken away, and his previous airtime given to more worthy artists that actually have something to say, and an original way of saying it.

Daughtry, much like Nickelback, and others who fit into that same box, is horrific, and his songs grate my eardrums like nails on a chalkboard.

I'm so glad that the powers that be in the music biz cut the cord to his mike, and we won't be hearing from him anymore - it just would've been variations on a past theme, so nobody missed out on a thing anyway.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The title of the song may be called "It's Not Over", but thankfully for us, his career is - Daughtry is trite and we're all better off that his platform has been taken away, and his previous airtime given to more worthy artists that actually have something to say, and an original way of saying it.

Daughtry, much like Nickelback, and others who fit into that same box, is horrific, and his songs grate my eardrums like nails on a chalkboard.

I'm so glad that the powers that be in the music biz cut the cord to his mike, and we won't be hearing from him anymore - it just would've been variations on a past theme, so nobody missed out on a thing anyway.
Don't hold back...tell us how you really feel.:raspberry-tounge:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Good thing everyone knows what opinions are like.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You obviously haven’t listened to the radio lately if you think his “trite” airtime has been replaced by more worthy artists. Lol