What are you listening to? Part 6

KoennenTiger

Is this how old losers say goodbye, instead of telling their children I'm sorry?

Let's hear it while all old men apologize for what they have done to our nation and our world.

No doubt you are far too busy taking out a reverse mortgage.

KoennenTiger

Why are my kids like this ?!

I better vote for some more social security from the young, who is going to pay my pension, after I already sold out everything else I ever was gifted.

I don't get it I found a wife I had a union job at 21 and I did that all of that by yanking on my bootstraps while giving firm eye contact. Bought a house back before a rural house two hours away cost $600k.

Now leave me alone to listen to the music of dead men that everyone will remember, forever. The fathers of stank garbage.

"it was so cooooool in my day though"

My God you boomers just can't stop embarrassing yourselves. I remember when it was "cool" to have a record of CCR.

I'm cool. Member that?

You useless boomers ever stop to think how you'll be judged? Oh wait that's just oppression from you parents gee I wonder where the millennials come from

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I better vote for some more social security from the young, who is going to pay my pension, after I already sold out everything else I ever was gifted.

I don't get it I found a wife I had a union job at 21 and I did that all of that by yanking on my bootstraps while giving firm eye contact. Bought a house back before a rural house two hours away cost $600k.

Now leave me alone to listen to the music of dead men that everyone will remember, forever. The fathers of stank garbage.

My God you boomers just can't stop embarrassing yourselves. I remember when it was "cool" to have a record of CCR.

I'm cool. Member that?

You useless boomers ever stop to think how you'll be judged? Oh wait that's just oppression from you parents gee I wonder where the millennials come from
ECC0B968-248B-46A8-826E-E9A9FE31F48C.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I'm cool. Member that?

My god you’re a whiny little guy. Did the world hurt you somewhere? Point to the boo boo ya little bitch.