What are you listening to? Part 6

KoennenTiger

It may be there right up in their top songs but the imagery is spot on.

The TV. I don't think the youth understands just how much of an impact the TV had on them.

I wrote more but these old men can only take so much. Don't want anyone stroking out before they can post the cool song they actually owned the record of when they were not old.

floridays

The TV. I don't think the youth understands just how much of an impact the TV had on them.

I wrote more but these old men can only take so much. Don't want anyone stroking out before they can post the cool song they actually owned the record of when they were not old.
Hey junior, I was bustin balls before you ever squirted out your first yellow masterpiece.
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your childhood and youthful years, you've got a lot of anger, best to you working it out.

You've got your shot, don't turn out like me, old and sharing songs that added to a life.
I'm sorry if you don't like them, what else can I say?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Today is the Best of the Kinks day.

great stuff. when i was 8 the guy next door played the drums and had a band that played a lot of Kinks songs. was hooked at an early age.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Careful buddy you might trigger the dead men walking in here to post some hank williams before they end up in a nursing home with a vibrant certified nursing assistant who really cares about them.

I kinda like Bocephus...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Harry, here's one for you, I know you'll appreciate it, and them hope yu have a great Sunday
Buffalo Springfield had so many great songs. I'm a huge Neil Young fan but he seems not able to get along with anyone. Can you imagine if CSNY could have stayed together as friends??

Neil is very stubborn and it's his way or the highway. It seems like a lot of musicians are like this. The great ones have a music in their head and it has to come out as they hear it. I love watching their early stuff on You-Tube. Springfield and CSNY . "Almost Cut My Hair" is incredible.

Neil's Live at Massey Hall is a masterpiece and I think he was only 24-25 when he did that venue.