What are you listening to part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who needs wings to fly?
Certainly not I,
I prefer to take up on the breeze,
Follow any swallow that may please my fancy.

I just close my eyes,
Tiptoe through the skies,
Long as there's a habit standing by,
Who needs things like wings to fly?

DS

Fenderbender
AJ ,what are you listening to does not mean right now:wink2:
Wow danny,apart from the "vocals":dissapointed:That dude is really talented.
The agility of Eddie Van Halen with a taste of the originality of Zappa.
If he could take a moment out from soloing,I couldn't help but imagine a young Ozzie making this band sound complete.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This was just a lot of fun to watch......after he's done talking

President George W. Bush and the Marine Corps Band

This is from the Correspondents Dinner not long before President Bush left office. Poor sound quality at the beginning, but watching him direct the Marine Corps Band is a riot. Well worth watching. Can you imagine the current President doing something like this? You may not have liked how he performed as President, but he was such a regular down to earth guy and the fact that he was not pompous drove the liberals nuts.

curiousbrain

A particular performance I am pleased to have been a part of (as a member of the audience, of course).

WCCC! Take a hit off the rock hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

wkmac

Charo is indeed a great player. She added her schtick to it in order to gain a wider audience. It's ashame her skills were never fully appreciated beyond the cuchi-cuchi thingy. A lot of people fail to realize not only how good a flamenco player she is but also how good a classical guitar player she is also. She grew up being classically trained in her education on guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.