What are you listening to part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
Listening to Air Supply's Greatest Hits. And before you pass judgement, get a list of their songs and just see how many you can sing along with easily. Catchy little tunes. Let me get you started.

"I'm all out of love,
I'm so lost without you..."

curiousbrain

Listening to Air Supply's Greatest Hits. And before you pass judgement, get a list of their songs and just see how many you can sing along with easily. Catchy little tunes. Let me get you started.

"I'm all out of love,
I'm so lost without you..."

I see your Air Supply, and raise you this ... sing along, now, sir.

bbsam

Staff member
Now how am I supposed to get that out of my head within 48 hours. Which brings me to the question, is it bad music that I love or is it good music that I just would rather not admit to liking? One thing I know is that "Making Love Of Nothing At All" isn't a song I would naturally start humming, but I'll be damned if when it come on I don't know every single song. Next on the playlist for the evening is Partridge Family greatest hits.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know people think they are silly, but they made some good music....Last Train To Clarkesville was great......

wkmac

One of my favs by Gorillaz was their "Feel Good Inc." The groove was just kickass and the melodic phrasing in the chorus just adds to the ride of the music. And they topped the cake with an outstanding animation video.

Well EMI sez you have to go to UTube to see it so click and follow the link and enjoy the chillin groove!
:peaceful:

Status
Not open for further replies.