What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
Are you like me? Do you listen to music whilst browsing the internet? Well if so, what are you listening to?

Right now its:

Nine Inch Nails - The Day the World Went Away

BigBrownSanta

I do most of my online browsing on my cell phone and while doing so, I have a program called Mercora Mobile that allows me to listen to music by either choosing an artist or genre. It's free. Currently I am listening to Iron Maiden from the British Metal genre. They have a desktop version also.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Foo Fighters acoustic cd, it's the one that was recorded live - Skin and Bones

DS

Fenderbender
I've been on a music kick latley,bought the new(est) WHO-> cd ...its a good album..and the new payolas EP...its ok but not like the heydays.
Also picked up the"sabbath bloody sabbath" CD to listen to on the way to work...

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android

I wonder just how much money they're gonna make releasing an album exclusively via their website. I myself paid $10 for it. Figured there's ten songs, a buck a track. Though I've read that some people paid one cent for it. Guess they'll have to make their money touring the world - and hopefully stopping somewhere close to my town!

Right now I'm listening to Metallica - The God That Failed.

DS

Fenderbender
Whenever AC/DC's highway to hell plays on the radio I like to crank it.They played it this morning on the way to work and I giggled like Amy at how appropriate it really was.Today it truly was.Late air,20 stops over my max and a meetpoint at 1PM.11 hrs on road code 05.Ah well I must love it cuz I keep going back.

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
Bought Kenny Chesney's new cd, I like the 2nd cut "Don't Blink" about a guy who thinks life goes by too fast sometimes. SO I CALLED IN SICK AND SPENT THE AFTERNOON WITH MY WIFE AND THE EVENING WITH MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

over9five

Staff member
"Hurt by Johnny Cash"

No offense to Trent Reznor and NIN, but Cash did it way better! The video is great, too.

I listen to Rhapsody when I'm online. I like how you can make your own stations. Sacrifice by Venom is on now.

over9five

Staff member
Just got The Heroin Diaries by Sixx:A.M.

It's music derived from Nikki Sixxs diaries when he was a heroin addict. Awesome cd!

Status
Not open for further replies.