What are your thoughts on H.R. 1?

LarryBird

how many democrats in that time period. source?
You must've missed the part of the post where I said, "I'm not gonna list the numbers of Democrats, as it goes against my point, and if you wanna discredit this post, I'm not gonna do the work for you."...so there you go, now you saw it.

So go count them up yourself, and I'm sure you'll come across the same five sources I used, or don't, and go right ahead and :censored2: yourself, friend.

Have a good night, and be sure to check back later. I might tally up the republicans in the executive branch who've been bitch slapped by the law since the Nixon Administration. Should be a fantastic time.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
You must've missed the part of the post where I said, "I'm not gonna list the numbers of Democrats, as it goes against my point, and if you wanna discredit this post, I'm not gonna do the work for you."...so there you go, now you saw it.

So go count them up yourself, and I'm sure you'll come across the same five sources I used, or don't, and go right ahead and :censored2: yourself, friend.

Have a good night, and be sure to check back later. I might tally up the republicans in the executive branch who've been bitch slapped by the law since the Nixon Administration. Should be a fantastic time.

So why not list the Democrats who've gotten into trouble? Without giving both sides you're making a non valid one sided argument. The bill is pure vanity legislation but seeing as you're a lefty without shame I know the tax return part put your member at attention. You have such a negative viewpoint of the GOP for what reason? You've only been fed fake news for 2 years now. Perhaps before you rail against republicans ( who aren't perfect we all know that) you could stop snorting lines off the Mueller report and get back to reality.

BrownArmy

So why not list the Democrats who've gotten into trouble? Without giving both sides you're making a non valid one sided argument. The bill is pure vanity legislation but seeing as you're a lefty without shame I know the tax return part put your member at attention. You have such a negative viewpoint of the GOP for what reason? You've only been fed fake news for 2 years now. Perhaps before you rail against republicans ( who aren't perfect we all know that) you could stop snorting lines off the Mueller report and get back to reality.

Wrong.

F

Frankie's Friend

There's probably a character max on a post.
Is there a better trump card (sorry) to play than the former madam secretary?

"But what does it matter now?
Those people are dead."

This cream of the crop choice was the best candidate that the dems could muster against trump?

Say no more. It is truly a sad time in American politics.