What beer are you drinking now?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Breakfast in Cape May
20191012_120730.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
That's looks really good. Haven't seen it before. I play golf this weekend. Might have to see if I can find a 6 pack.
You will like it. New Belgium has been very consistent with they’re voodoo ranger series . I’ve been buying the imperial voodoo ranger 9% in twelve packs at 14.99 and enjoyed it right out of the freezer. Juicey Haze is very good also.Not bad for a big brewery.

542thruNthru

You will like it. New Belgium has been very consistent with they’re voodoo ranger series . I’ve been buying the imperial voodoo ranger 9% in twelve packs at 14.99 and enjoyed it right out of the freezer. Juicey Haze is very good also.Not bad for a big brewery.

It's funny I was never a big fan of their voodoo ranger IPA but I like the juicifer IPA, liquid Paradise IPA and juicy Hazy.

Have to agree for a big Brewery they are making some good crafts.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
It's funny I was never a big fan of their voodoo ranger IPA but I like the juicifer IPA, liquid Paradise IPA and juicy Hazy.

Have to agree for a big Brewery they are making some good crafts.
Yes jucifer was the one I was trying to remember but liquid paradise is probably my favorite. if you see Can of Bliss tropical by Oskar Blues, BUY IT! 5 different hops with 7.2% ABV. This one is very good blows Tropicalia away