What did your center do for Christmas?

i worked for ups SCS and they didn’t force people to work like they do on the union side of the businesses. I wonder why???? 😂

The company does not owe you anything extra, buddy. #1stworldproblems

Oh, yeah I am jerk… happy news years though
All of our supervisors had to work 6 days a week during Peak with the promise of an extra weeks vacation next year..

Pullman Brown

i worked for ups SCS and they didn’t force people to work like they do on the union side of the businesses. I wonder why???? 😂

The company does not owe you anything extra, buddy. #1stworldproblems

Oh, yeah I am jerk… happy news years though

Is the company LEGALLY responsible to abide by a contractual agreement between two parties?

The company loves to use gray areas within our agreement. Those cases don’t always get resolved quickly. But similar the recent pay, actual code 5 decision little by little the companies, dishonest position in regards to the agreement erodes.
Unfortunately everybody looks at the monetary portion of the contract and not the actual language

Not realizing the actual language can make them more money

Hopefully we have a good strong Rock solid agreement with slam dunk language

Any seasonal works every automatically guaranteed the contractual guarantees regardless of how many hours they actually work

UPSER1987

I'm not sure if you're a troll or a jerk?
Or maybe both?

The company forced many people to work 6 days a week and it's a very least they could do is buy them some stinking food

Let's see how cocky you are on August 1st when you have to actually put some browns and actually do a real job.
I agree with some of your posts, but grown men whining about a sandwich isn’t a good look. I’d want to go home anyway.

Pullman Brown

The company loves to use gray areas within our agreement. Those cases don’t always get resolved quickly. But similar the recent pay, actual code 5 decision little by little the companies, dishonest position in regards to the agreement erodes.

Right, it’s a mindset of break the contract first for our own purposes and make someone else try to keep us accountable if they can. It’s why their virtue signaling - integrity speeches fall on deaf ears. Words and actions don’t line up and that my friend is hypocrisy!

I agree with some of your posts, but grown men whining about a sandwich isn’t a good look. I’d want to go home anyway.
See that's where the disconnect happens

The company continuously fills to realize that if you treat people like a human being they might actually get a little more positive production

Some people it doesn't matter what you do you can give them extra everything in there I can do anything extra for you

But I've been doing this job for more than a minute and personally the handful of supervisors and treating like a human being I was willing to give a little extra effort

Beer for you on the last sentence......I'm right with you!!
I'm just trying to put a little more time in and make my pension a little bit better but this is different for me than 1997

I don't have little kids to worry about because you're all grown up and out of the house
I do not have a mortgage or another bills
I also do not have a stay-at-home wife she has a part-time job and is bringing some income into the household.

I just want a good contract for the future generation just like the generation is before me did for me and you

Thebrownblob

I'm just trying to put a little more time in and make my pension a little bit better but this is different for me than 1997

I don't have little kids to worry about because you're all grown up and out of the house
I do not have a mortgage or another bills
I also do not have a stay-at-home wife she has a part-time job and is bringing some income into the household.

I just want a good contract for the future generation just like the generation is before me did for me and you
Yep, try to leave the place better than you found it.

UPSER1987

See that's where the disconnect happens

The company continuously fills to realize that if you treat people like a human being they might actually get a little more positive production

Some people it doesn't matter what you do you can give them extra everything in there I can do anything extra for you

But I've been doing this job for more than a minute and personally the handful of supervisors and treating like a human being I was willing to give a little extra effort
And conversely, I have been on the giving end. Employees acting entitled and non appreciative of the efforts is a turnoff.

Thebrownblob

And conversely, I have been on the giving end. Employees acting entitled and non appreciative of the efforts is a turnoff.
That’s life there’s always a few, most Stewards bust their tail, most of them for nothing extra. And get the same attitude from some you’re talking about. It is what it is.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You can laugh all you want

But the company fills the recognize how disgruntled some of the younger employees are.
They are willing to vote no just to get a break from this place.

Personally I don't care what happens either way
You won't strike but even if you do just a few weeks outdoors half assing some air deliveries and then I get a medallion for it or something, IDGAF driving is a vacation

Pullman Brown

You won't strike but even if you do just a few weeks outdoors half assing some air deliveries and then I get a medallion for it or something, IDGAF driving is a vacation

C01F2AF5-D3E5-4DA7-A324-A5B7B1A88042.gif

See this is where we have a chance to make a difference
You're not going to change the hardcore employees
But since the pandemic we have a lot more employees and we used to you need to reach out to those guys and gals

This company will fail by all the hatred

And it's not just all disgruntled Union employees

You don't have to shave you can look like ZZ top you can have dreadlocks that's all fun and good, well not really..

But the company needs to change the toxic environment that every employee of this place has to deal with on daily basis