What Do Package Drivers Really Appreciate For Christmas?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I got $200 two years in a row for making sure a customer's packages got put into his business when he was out of the state. He trusted me with a key to his side door and the parts I delivered for him must have been expensive.
A bottle of water and a candy bar are nice but the cash was definitely at the top of our list for sure.

Did he leave you a stack of SDN's or did you "take care of the customer" by signing for him?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
hmmmm, I've been participating in forums for 20+ years. Never seen one that works like that. To me the purpose of a forum is for the community to discuss content that will be interesting or useful to others. Your description seems to be serving only the person that starts a thread. It sounds better fitted to a chatroom where the content automatically expires.
okay fair enough but i run a group on Facebook and with groups on Facebook threads can be deleted. This forum is supposed to be helpful ( and fun ) for UPSers but 90% of the time it ends up in the gutter . By gutter I mean hateful and filthy . As you have probably noticed most of the most respected old time posters stay away for the most part. New members shy away from participating for fear they will be attacked and ridiculed and the ones that stay fit the mode of the lowest common denominator of the bullies and clowns that seem to run this forum.

It's sad to see the direction BC has gone. Just my observation.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

okay fair enough but i run a group on Facebook and with groups on Facebook threads can be deleted. This forum is supposed to be helpful ( and fun ) for UPSers but 90% of the time it ends up in the gutter . By gutter I mean hateful and filthy . As you have probably noticed most of the most respected old time posters stay away for the most part. New members shy away from participating for fear they will be attacked and ridiculed and the ones that stay fit the mode of the lowest common denominator of the bullies and clowns that seem to run this forum.

Is this group comprised of others with fictitious careers at Fortune 500 companies?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Is that you that runs the group for retired strippers

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Is that you that runs the group for retired strippers
It’s funny when a stripper (supposedly) doesn’t realize she IS one of the lowest common denominators. And then to talk of others being filthy also. You can’t get much dirtier than sliding naked or almost naked up and down a pole in front of random strangers throwing money at you. Now THAT’s funny!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion...

I don't use facebook for my personal life, but I do run a couple of pages there. Here's one: BrownCafe: UPS info for UPSers

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
gave the driver a nice cash gift tonight. she acted embarrassed and said it wasn't necessary but i told her we thank her all the time but wanted to show our appreciation since this month she has been delivering to our house almost every day at 1930-2030 and even past 2100 most days.

we don't shop in stores anymore. everything is done online for Christmas.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
dont wanna talk to people, hear their life story nor their problems. less contact the better.

gave the driver a nice cash gift tonight. she acted embarrassed and said it wasn't necessary but i told her we thank her all the time but wanted to show our appreciation since this month she has been delivering to our house almost every day at 1930-2030 and even past 2100 most days.
we don't shop in stores anymore. everything is done online for Christmas.

We don't want to hear your life story or your problems yet you persist in telling us.

Don't delete the thread, delete the OP.