What Do Package Drivers Really Appreciate For Christmas?

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah my dentist was intruiged by our insurance as well....especially back when i first met her back when i was a part time employee
Yes--they see dollar signs when they check out UPS's dental insurance. They always seem to find something you need done.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
hmmmm, I've been participating in forums for 20+ years. Never seen one that works like that. To me the purpose of a forum is for the community to discuss content that will be interesting or useful to others. Your description seems to be serving only the person that starts a thread. It sounds better fitted to a chatroom where the content automatically expires.

okay fair enough but i run a group on Facebook and with groups on Facebook threads can be deleted. This forum is supposed to be helpful ( and fun ) for UPSers but 90% of the time it ends up in the gutter . By gutter I mean hateful and filthy . As you have probably noticed most of the most respected old time posters stay away for the most part. New members shy away from participating for fear they will be attacked and ridiculed and the ones that stay fit the mode of the lowest common denominator of the bullies and clowns that seem to run this forum.

It's sad to see the direction BC has gone. Just my observation.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion...

I don't use facebook for my personal life, but I do run a couple of pages there. Here's one: BrownCafe: UPS info for UPSers

cat fight.gif

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!CAT FIGHT!!!!

@Big Arrow Down...D

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would have preferred no tip at Peak. Always made me uncomfortable.

I used to love the "no tips" PCM. Even the sup giving the PCM knew full well that we were going to accept them.

Although it is hard to do otherwise, service level should not be based upon the size of the tip or whether they tip or not.