What do you do while on vacation

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Last june I drove to Panama city beach. Swam with dolphins. Went to zooland pet baby alligator. My son got to pet and hold a couple lemurs, feed birds on a popsicle stick. Fed giraffes. Laid on the beach. Saw a Dead Sea turtle wash up on shore. Ate at the waffle house every morning.
I used to have friends in Panama City, would fly down there once or twice a year just to hang out for a week. Been pricing out homes in Port St Lucie and the Tampa area today, we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow and I'm about sick of shoveling.

I used to have friends in Panama City, would fly down there once or twice a year just to hang out for a week. Been pricing out homes in Port St Lucie and the Tampa area today, we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow and I'm about sick of shoveling.
First you quit working, now you don't even want to shovel snow.....😀

cachmeifucan

2019 went to Orlando for 11 days went to all 6 Disney world parks and all 3 universal studios parks. Always stay at Hampton inn before covid the breakfast was good eat as much as you want always many options. It rained 1 day we were at 1 of the Disney parks and they gave us a rain check to come back. Volcano bay was amazing but you have to wake up super early get to a parking garage then wait in long lines get on huge busses that take you to the park only to wait again. But it was the best.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2019 went to Orlando for 11 days went to all 6 Disney world parks and all 3 universal studios parks. Always stay at Hampton inn before covid the breakfast was good eat as much as you want always many options. It rained 1 day we were at 1 of the Disney parks and they gave us a rain check to come back. Volcano bay was amazing but you have to wake up super early get to a parking garage then wait in long lines get on huge busses that take you to the park only to wait again. But it was the best.

Rather poke myself in the eye with a screwdriver

Me personally I can't afford to sit at home. If I'm not going anywhere I'm working if they let me last 5 years o took 2 weeks of a year
I don't know how long you been doing this job but you definitely do need some time away from this place it does catch up to you over time

And if you cannot afford to stay home you may have to take a look at your budget

cachmeifucan

Just rent for 2 months jan. February.

Might do that next year, was actually talking to Ms Jones about that very thing this morning,
I had a lady on my route that would go to Mexico from November until March
She paid $600 a month and breakfast and lunch was included.
She said it was cheaper than her utility bills would be in a winter time.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Are you keeping yourself busy?
are you trying to maintain your stealth feeder body just in case you decide to go back to work?
I run 6 miles every morning, do some strength work, then work on little projects around the house (currently replacing all the light fixtures). No plans on going back to work, but it hasn't even been a year yet :p

cachmeifucan

I don't know how long you been doing this job but you definitely do need some time away from this place it does catch up to you over time

And if you cannot afford to stay home you may have to take a look at your budget
Il have 25 years. So my job isn't so bad I'm a 22.3. So I work in the building. I take my occasional days off but I'm 42. I fell short of my 100k goal. New goal 115k.

old levi's

blank space
PC is too commercial and too congested.
Check out Cape San Blas, or St. George Island.

Il have 25 years. So my job isn't so bad I'm a 22.3. So I work in the building. I take my occasional days off but I'm 42. I fell short of my 100k goal. New goal 115k.
I value my time off away from this place
I worked a few occasional vacation days
I would never give up a week
I usually did it as a favor to another driver

But I doubt I'll ever work another vacation day ever again