what do you guys do with duplicate labels?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
so ive had a couple of these recently... 2 packages to the same destination, both with the same label/tracking. seem like orders that were just shipped twice by mistake, not someone scamming. ive been just delivering them..
We are told to scan again, using Dup and putting dup in the right.

ManInBrown

sheet one. stop complete. sheet the second one as a dup stop and in remarks note dup pkg. we used to sheet one refused and give to clerk upon return to building so he/she could put another barcode on it. we were told to stop doing that

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Scan the first one, out in prerecord.

Scan the second one, put in prerecord.

Prerecord, left at, dup left at, signature, stop complete.

If they are resis, DR the first package as a stop and the second as a dup stop.
That has been the way but how many of these are actually caught and backbilled... Probably none of them

rod

Retired 22 years
I do know enough to where I will not be talking shop or driving by the "barn" 15 years after I have retired just so that I can wave to the guys.

Re-read what I posted and try to keep up. (I was on my way to town and met the guys on the road as they were leaving and gave them a wave). I would do the same for you only I would just use one finger.

10 point

AE said they all get caught and billed but need to put approximate weight in the box after the shipper number. I guess on the heavy side if it's not posted on the label.

Future

Victory Ride
Not at all. I just know that there is more to retirement than "accidentally" driving by my old center right around start time just to wave at the guys or to spend the majority of my day on an anonymous Internet chat forum primarily designed for active UPS employees.
Just read the original post that lead you to your original reply ...... Guess... you might have a statement there