Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
"I love Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me, and escape"

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I love that I have the ability to punch in, get EDD, then having a laugh at Orion's expense when I see the order it's setup in, and then tapping "RDO" and ignoring it the rest of the day.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I love the life I've made and making, with my hard work, The Teamsters, and UPS. It will allow me to live a very comfortable life now and in the future, one of the very few jobs where you see the fruits of your labor at the end of the day and at the end of the week.

Ms.PacMan

I like the characters on my route. I think every route has them. Mine are the mentally disabled guy who screams hi to me and has a shoe fetish....he looks for shoes in the trash....he was in a pair of women's wedge high heels today .
The old guy who collects cans and bottles for spare money for his mother (who must be 100) and himself....he's all decked out in orange fluorescent from head to toe and pulls a wagon. He tells me the truck is rolling away EVERYTIME I see him.
A mentally ill guy who asks me if that's my truck, again EVERYTIME I see him.
The kids who run to the corner in the summer to wave at me. Why do they always run to the corner?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I like the characters on my route. I think every route has them. Mine are the mentally disabled guy who screams hi to me and has a shoe fetish....he looks for shoes in the trash....he was in a pair of women's wedge high heels today .
The old guy who collects cans and bottles for spare money for his mother (who must be 100) and himself....he's all decked out in orange fluorescent from head to toe and pulls a wagon. He tells me the truck is rolling away EVERYTIME I see him.
A mentally ill guy who asks me if that's my truck, again EVERYTIME I see him.
The kids who run to the corner in the summer to wave at me. Why do they always run to the corner?
Sounds like a tv show!!!!!! You could make some bank if someone followed you around with a camera!!!!!