What do you love

Overpaid Union Thug

.....watching my OT go up (and subsequently my stop count go down) after I started walking behind the truck instead of the front to make driver side deliveries and by staying on designated walk paths. I'm telling ya.....the methods are a driver's best friend. :)

Last edited:

SCV good to go sir.

I love when I follow Orion but I'm still over on miles and management's response is "I don't understand, you followed Orion."

I love the camaraderie I share with some of coworkers and how the veterans are all too eager to give me advice on how to handle management.

Geo926

Love the money shot of the hot stay at home mom when she bends down to pick up her package at the door. Puts a smile on my face every time.

ibleedbrown

i actually have many reasons why i love my combo job but the things i love the most are my 2 hr break in between shifts + the fact i live 1 mile from work.

bbsam

Staff member
Soccer moms. Tournament this weekend. New batch of eye candy.
Eye candy delicious. Oh and both sons' teams played really well. Oldest son's team took championship in penalty kicks.

On a side note, my son is becoming a.very good keeper. My wife still gets nervous but I'm beginning to believe in hIm and his defensive line more and more all the time. I actually get a thrill to see him charging the ball when that last defender gets beat.