What do you recommend for a Bluetooth speaker?

NXA

With doors open and going down a hwy wondered what worked good

Saw this wonder if it would work
JBL Clip 2 | Waterproof Ultra-portable Bluetooth Speaker
I just got a Clip2 last week. I've only used it in a quiet truck, but it seems to be plenty loud. Sound quality is everything you'd expect from JBL. I have not tried to run out of battery, because my phone actually can't push bluetooth for 8 hrs. The materials are nice, a silicone back and a soft fabric front. But I suspect they will not wear well in our environment.

wayfair

swollen member
I just got a Clip2 last week. I've only used it in a quiet truck, but it seems to be plenty loud. Sound quality is everything you'd expect from JBL. I have not tried to run out of battery, because my phone actually can't push bluetooth for 8 hrs. The materials are nice, a silicone back and a soft fabric front. But I suspect they will not wear well in our environment.

what do you attach it to?

NXA

what do you attach it to?
791e45244e5720f61cfe52c6e5cd3f0d.jpg

That's the front top left corner of the cab.

ibleedbrown

I have a ue boom, but I prefer a headset. Bluetooth speakers have to be set full blast to hear them over the engine noise i listen to some pretty r rated podcasts that would sound unprofessional if customers over heard it lol

wayfair

swollen member
I have a ue boom, but I prefer a headset. Bluetooth speakers have to be set full blast to hear them over the engine noise i listen to some pretty r rated podcasts that would sound unprofessional if customers over heard it lol

You'd be surprised by the jbl clip2.

ibleedbrown

i had the clip2 battery life was awful then i had the jbl flip 3, finally settled w the ue boom and realized it was obnoxiously too loud for work considering the podcasts that i listen too comedy podcasts like joe rogan, joey diaz, ari shaffir, lots of raunchy stuff i wouldn't want the customers to over hear lol so i just use a bluetooth or headphones.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have two of these Braven speakers in my package car. Surround sound!!!! They are fantastic!. They even have semi sticky feet so they don't move around my dash.

BRAVEN-BRV-X1.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
i had the clip2 battery life was awful then i had the jbl flip 3, finally settled w the ue boom and realized it was obnoxiously too loud for work considering the podcasts that i listen too comedy podcasts like joe rogan, joey diaz, ari shaffir, lots of raunchy stuff i wouldn't want the customers to over hear lol so i just use a bluetooth or headphones.
what customers?

OptimusPrime

Pull up to a customers house and it's raining. I'm digging for the package. Unbeknownst to me he had come out to meet me, and because it was raining, had stepped onto the first step to get out of the rain. By the time I noticed him, he got a nice little dose of the videogame podcast I was listening to and they were talking about tea bagging dead players online, and playing "balls on chin". I damn near died when I headed up and saw him there. Was probably 85 years old. He didn't say a word.

1Low59

I have the Charge 2. It doesn't last close that long at all. Like 5 or 6 hours.
The Charge 2 to also has a built in subwoofer for extra bass. That's why it doesn't last as long. The bass on the Charge doesn't quite compare, but the sound quality is good. I learned that if you turn the speaker upside down it gives off deeper bass tones.