What do you think the impact would be personal for me if i filed a Defamation lawsuit against my BA

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I did not define it, I simply stated that you have to prove damages to win a defamation suit

Sorry, that was for the OP. He wouldn't be able to file a suit, let alone win one, unless he's got some clarification as to what was actually said. I don't think you need to establish financial damages to win a case, but it makes it easier to establish damage to your reputation.

john chesney

Both my BA and Steward are in serious jeopardy of Defamation of Character. I went to ask a simple question and the lied right to my face infront of others and now its spread around the ctr. What are you honest thoughts, should i consider consulting a lawyer?
I remember when my shorts didn’t come in on time and a vicious rumor went through the whole building that I was not allowed to wear shorts anymore because someone got a look at my hammer because it was to long. I fought this tooth and nail to keep the rumor alive

john chesney

Both my BA and Steward are in serious jeopardy of Defamation of Character. I went to ask a simple question and the lied right to my face infront of others and now its spread around the ctr. What are you honest thoughts, should i consider consulting a lawyer?
When I start feeling this I always realize I really need laid. I mean I get so upset about everything. I’m upset the floor is on the floor. Get laid have some fun. Don’t go see an attorney go see a good hooker or something

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The best thing I have found that can be done with general rumors and gossip, is to spread multiple false things abou myself at the same time, with different yappers, so it becomes a running game and eventual satire once it's gone full circle.

Kamikaze

Lol! You must be a special kind of stupid. They didn’t lie about you everything they said was the truth.

cachmeifucan

You probably don't have a case but they probably don't like you so file a ton of grievances keep track and copies and conversation time and date. And when they fail to represent you file a labor charge on them for not representing you I promise you get the attention you want.