What do you think the impact would be personal for me if i filed a Defamation lawsuit against my BA

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by The Real Jack RyanMI6, Sep 18, 2018.

1. The Real Jack RyanMI6

The Real Jack RyanMI6 Active Member

Both my BA and Steward are in serious jeopardy of Defamation of Character. I went to ask a simple question and the lied right to my face infront of others and now its spread around the ctr. What are you honest thoughts, should i consider consulting a lawyer?

3. CoffeeStainedUniform

CoffeeStainedUniform Active Member

Can we mege this thread with the "can I sue UPS" thread? It has the same level of detail, and the same desire to find a solution.

4. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

I think I got a better chance of being the first black president.

5. CoffeeStainedUniform

CoffeeStainedUniform Active Member

Scottish, Norwegian decent?

6. 542thruNthru

atlantean

7. wide load

wide load Starting wage is a waste of time.

Did they lie? Or defame?

8. Time for change

Time for change Active Member

Really depends on what it is. If they are going around saying you are a homosexual AIDS patient and you aren’t, could be something to your case.

9. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

What’d you do

10. The Real Jack RyanMI6

Asked an intelligent question quoted three studies written be national recognized professors at nationally and internationally respected universities who are experts in the field of union contracts and the laws that govern them

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. The Real Jack RyanMI6

Asked an intelligent question quoted three studies written be national recognized professors at nationally and internationally respected universities who are experts in the field of union contracts and the laws that govern them. I wanted to ask what there opinion would be if the contract went through or didnt in kight of the information in these studies.

12. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Jesus man, get laid or have a drink. How do you have time to get wound up over something you can’t control.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. 542thruNthru

So you asked a question and they said you were wrong now you think you can get them on slander?

14. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Sound like he lost his temper or got ultra triggered and went bat:censored2: crazy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Then what happened

16. TearsInRain

TearsInRain IE boogeyman

i’ll bet they were just awed by your intelligence

17. Was this question asked at the union meeting?

18. Skooney

Skooney Active Member

Is your wiener small?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. You would have to prove that the "Defamation of Character" caused emotional distress and/or financial damage.

20. CoolStoryBro

CoolStoryBro Active Member

You got this, fam.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List