What Happened To The Air Force?

BrownArmy

Your statement in completely false. How did you come up with that?

Doesnt matter anyways, all Marines are green.

So, are you saying there are no American citizens who happen to practice Islam who are also soldiers?

You sure about that?

Browntown2014

Many in the military, CIA, NSA, and other agencies would disagree with you. Do you really think they are going to share just how affective it actually is (as in examples) with the general public just to appease a bunch of pansie liberals? LOL. NOOOOOPE!

Dude just stop. A) we are the USA we are above torture B) its ineffective C) if we torture them it gives them the right to torture us.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
is that the best you can offer?

#unimpressed

TOS.

I don't need to impress little men behind keyboards that do nothing but criticize everyone and everything that they do not agree with.
Little insignificant person, a TRUE POS....
You must live a miserable existence.

"#unimpressed"....you must be a little boy (fancy boy)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dude just stop. A) we are the USA we are above torture B) its ineffective C) if we torture them it gives them the right to torture us.
(C) is incorrect .
They will torture us nor matter what we do .
Example; ISIS has announced that they will be increasing the attacks within the USA and they want their supporters to kill mainly white people.

Gear

Parts on Order
So, are you saying there are no American citizens who happen to practice Islam who are also soldiers?

You sure about that?

Soldiers are Army. Marines are Marines. Get the branches straight.

Sure about what? I never said there arent any Muslims in the Marines. I replied to a post saying there are "many" Muslims in the Marines. Yes there are Muslims in the Marines, but to say there are "many" Muslims is false.

A few Muslims-yes
Many Muslims-no

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Soldiers are Army. Marines are Marines. Get the branches straight.

Sure about what? I never said there arent any Muslims in the Marines. I replied to a post saying there are "many" Muslims in the Marines. Yes there are Muslims in the Marines, but to say there are "many" Muslims is false.

A few Muslims-yes
Many Muslims-no

Republicans are morons, and Democrats are intelligent. Get the parties straight.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't need to impress little men behind keyboards that do nothing but criticize everyone and everything that they do not agree with.
Little insignificant person, a TRUE POS....
You must live a miserable existence.

"#unimpressed"....you must be a little boy (fancy boy)

#toodumbtounderstand

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
#toodumbtounderstand

I have more going for me in both brains and courage than you ever will, little man....

Hide all you want, you twit, but when you look in the mirror, there is an insignificant little man looking back.
No accomplishments; nothing to be remembered by, except your TOS identity....So sad.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have more going for me in both brains and courage than you ever will, little man....

Hide all you want, you twit, but when you look in the mirror, there is an insignificant little man looking back.
No accomplishments; nothing to be remembered by, except your TOS identity....So sad.

#nothingnewtooffer

trickpony1

A little nobody behind a keyboard. Never accomplished anything....Nothing.

Wait a minute......
TOS has accomplished something. He's on a sleeper run that pays well enough for him to live in a gated community.

OOPS!....that wasn't due to any special skills, intellect or talents. He just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Never mind.