What happens if we’re over 9 1/2 too much ?

Round the block again

I’m barely making 9 1/2 everyday so what happens if we’re over too much? Not my fault, too many on call pick ups sometimes, traffic backed up, bulk bulk bulk, 3 new placard pick up at different times and they don’t take nothing off. And snow doesn’t make anything easier.

It you could be a runner like @Future
ZXOvxtCkqxUxa.gif

KOG72

I’m full of it
I’m barely making 9 1/2 everyday so what happens if we’re over too much? Not my fault, too many on call pick ups sometimes, traffic backed up, bulk bulk bulk, 3 new placard pick up at different times and they don’t take nothing off. And snow doesn’t make anything easier.
Just don’t kill yourself to make there stupid numbers if they want you to make 9.5 they will either send you help or they will start pulling you down.

Box Ox

"What happens if we’re over 9 1/2 too much ?"

Management calls in Mr. T to stay in character as B.A. Baracus and give you a man-sized spanking.

WORLsxa.jpg

Bob11B

Just send a message to CYA that you will be over 9.5...nothing happens, they are the ones doing the dispatch, maybe they’ll add a route

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We don't recognize time studies. The reason we don't is because they are total bullsheetrock. Every factor that delays a driver is not included.

Do the job and don't worry about it. Management is free to put in another route.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I’m “barely” making 9.5 I probably ain’t making 9.5 ;)

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You get to be on the 9.5 list?

Superteeth2478

You cannot be disciplined for going over 9.5
If Management is threatening you for being over you need to bury them in Grievances.
Management is the ENEMY.
Give them zero quarter and prepare for WAR!
Were you ever a steward before you retired? Just wondering. You seem to have a very strong attitude of "us vs. them", which is admittedly just about always management's fault. That said a proper steward is usually treated in a way that leads them to adopt an "us vs. them" attitude as well, and it's far more likely for a steward than a rank-and-file hourly to have this attitude. Ask me how I know.

That said, I don't have an "us vs. them" attitude, even after my experiences being a proper steward with a target on my back so big that a division manager quite literally called the police on me for refusing to leave the building while investigating a grievance...

Were you ever a steward before you retired? Just wondering. You seem to have a very strong attitude of "us vs. them", which is admittedly just about always management's fault. That said a proper steward is usually treated in a way that leads them to adopt an "us vs. them" attitude as well, and it's far more likely for a steward than a rank-and-file hourly to have this attitude. Ask me how I know.

That said, I don't have an "us vs. them" attitude, even after my experiences being a proper steward with a target on my back so big that a division manager quite literally called the police on me for refusing to leave the building while investigating a grievance...
He was never a steward