What happens If you volunteered to work NYE?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Really? They could have put a route in instead of slamming me. Xmas Eve off by 1500, today off by 2200. I was still 105 stops heavier than the next heaviest driver. We were all pisssed, they put us all on routes we havent done in years or had no idea where stuff was. It was the junior driver's training route anyways so he didn't care.

Really? They could have put a route in instead of slamming me. Xmas Eve off by 1500, today off by 2200. I was still 105 stops heavier than the next heaviest driver. We were all pisssed, they put us all on routes we havent done in years or had no idea where stuff was. It was the junior driver's training route anyways so he didn't care.
Again
.....P*

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I hit them up for seven hours today, I didn't want to go in too early to get eight. The route next to me was combined with mine for 81 stops. Easy money.

AKCoverMan

Taking last break before last 12 stops then back to building should be right at 8 hours with 130 stops in a fairly tight resi area. Being in The Last Frontier we get a lot of stuff from the big etailers sent 2DA.

Easy money and off in time to enjoy NYE downtown!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Air only today. I call BS.

BUCN85

Thats why I didnt put my name on the sign up sheet. If you volunteer you get straight time, but if they force you, then you get double time
I meant to quote his post to say that. Yes don't volunteer. Especially if your at the bottom of the barrel and know you will have to work like I am.

Chnandler Bong

Thats why I didnt put my name on the sign up sheet. If you volunteer you get straight time, but if they force you, then you get double time

Our center quit playing that game years ago. If we're full time and volunteer, we get the double time...the same as those that are forced. I guess they figure they'll get more experienced drivers working that actually want to be there. Makes a big difference on the extended rural areas. Easy money...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Air only today. I call BS.
You can call whatever you want. I loaded the truck and got the edd...

Normal day 24-27 routes, yesterday 8 routes.
5 pages of just NDA with relaxed 1330 commit.
You seem like a smart guy so I'm sure you can figure out the math on all that.

You can call whatever you want. I loaded the truck and got the edd...

Normal day 24-27 routes, yesterday 8 routes.
5 pages of just NDA with relaxed 1330 commit.
You seem like a smart guy so I'm sure you can figure out the math on all that.
I made out like a bandit. Wont even notice the union dues coming out next pay.

Last edited: