What If? Share your opinion "on topic"

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You do now, after I told you.
IMG_1331.GIF

Richard Cranium

What if
ups Grounds delivery subcontracted a personal driving company like lift or uber for the approval of PVD down the road?
Obviously if that were ever a possibility they would have to implement stricter rules for employment approval and provide tamper proof technology with accurate tracking. But thinking as a consumer, would you want just anyone delivering your package?

What if
Drivers and pilots were required submission of drug/alcohol tests with something attached to your steering wheel like a BAC breathalyzer (or some advanced un heard of new age technology) every 30 minutes on the clock? Would you still travel under such conditions?
What if your blonde chest hairs had black roots growing out.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Kind of funny "it's"

Following all the moderators

Except @Indecisi0n

Kind of funny that you cared so
much to look?
Yes I followed them, deemed them as important people who would leave informative posts. And @Indecisi0n doesnt have the option to follow. The profile is set to private.
Which is why I do not follow that person.

And I am not an "it" you bastid!
I was born with a God given vag. back in mid 1990 and I've never wanted to become a man, like that Bono fella'. So to this day I am still female. Even put the V. to purposeful use In late 2015 when I gave birth to my one and only child. Over all the fact that I am female shouldn't matter. That's what the fancy folk call se x ual-di scri min atio n and demanding a pic for proof falls under her ass meant. You knuckleheads. :)

This is also my one and only account too. I'm not some reincarnated previous user.

I joined to learn. Not the learning via "college money" by ups but the real legit learning, the knowledge people have from working for the company (many,way before I was even born), is valuable to me.
Having a degree in Business a degree in Finance, Philosophy, Administration and the Study of Human Psychology might be useful, but in the end its all just paper.
I like what I'm learning here. I'm not trying to change the world or propose any ideas that would make it better and I'm not trying to instigate anything. I just read a lot and learn from you all.

And there will never be time for "what ifs" like this, questions and concerns or even opinions at work, so I do it here with a dash of sarcasm and a hint of humor.

Kind of funny that you cared so
much to look?
Yes I followed them, deemed them as important people who would leave informative posts. And @Indecisi0n doesnt have the option to follow. The profile is set to private.
Which is why I do not follow that person.

And I am not an "it" you bastid!
I was born with a God given vag. back in mid 1990 and I've never wanted to become a man, like that Bono fella'. So to this day I am still female. Even put the V. to purposeful use In late 2015 when I gave birth to my one and only child. Over all the fact that I am female shouldn't matter. That's what the fancy folk call se x ual-di scri min atio n and demanding a pic for proof falls under her ass meant. You knuckleheads. :)

This is also my one and only account too. I'm not some reincarnated previous user.

I joined to learn. Not the learning via "college money" by ups but the real legit learning, the knowledge people have from working for the company (many,way before I was even born), is valuable to me.
Having a degree in Business a degree in Finance, Philosophy, Administration and the Study of Human Psychology might be useful, but in the end its all just paper.
I like what I'm learning here. I'm not trying to change the world or propose any ideas that would make it better and I'm not trying to instigate anything. I just read a lot and learn from you all.

And there will never be time for "what ifs" like this, questions and concerns or even opinions at work, so I do it here with a dash of sarcasm and a hint of humor.
You can still follow someone if they are set on private.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
What if,
I couldn't stop scratching my privates and then smelling my hand? What the hell?? I literally just keep doing it!!?

What if that's insecurity?
And you just need to be told that even if there is odor in that area, you shouldn't worry because you don't stink from normal personal standing distance. For reassurance, invest in a reliable body wash, keep good hygiene, wash your hands with soap and water after you scratch, see a doctor if the consistent scratching is due to an actual itch verses curiosity, and never be caught scratching and sniffing in public. Stop being insecure.

That's what I'd tell you if you were looking for advice.