What If Tebow was a Muslim?

It may not explode but more often than not it either fails to reach it's intended target or falls in to enemy hands.
Not being a football fan anyway it doesn't matter to me if no one's life is taken as a result. As far as I am concerned he could throw 20 interceptions a game. If he is such a bad QB why is the coach playing him?

bbsam

Staff member
Not being a football fan anyway it doesn't matter to me if no one's life is taken as a result. As far as I am concerned he could throw 20 interceptions a game. If he is such a bad QB why is the coach playing him?
Funny you should ask. It began 3 years ago when a new coach (who is no longer there) came in and ended up trading the franchise quarter-back. Next year traded the number 1 wide receiver. Fast forward to this year when Kyle Orton who was picked up in a trade for the legitimate franchise QB (Jay Cutler). The Denver fans in pent up frustration booed Orton off the field and into the depth chart. Next up was the young, chiseled, devout, built like a tight end Tebow. After serveral miraculous (and I do mean miraculous) victories, the Broncos have been found out and have started losing...badly. Now. It's not really the coach that should be watched, but up in the sky-box looking down on all the theatrics is the Bronco God himself, John Elway. He is not merely a spectator, but a former great QB, current GM of the Broncos, and a guy who has never believed in the way Tebow plays QB in the first place. This is his time. When the Broncos are crushed (and they will be...without mercy) by the Dick LeBeau defense of the Steelers, Elway will finally be released from the fervor of Tebowmania and feel justified to begin rebuilding the team as it needs to be. The joke on sports radio is, "Who is Elway rooting for this weekend." It's all such a delicious soap opera.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

His running ability adds a dimension to the offense that most teams don't have and which most defenses have a hard time defending.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tebow

praying.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
His running ability adds a dimension to the offense that most teams don't have and which most defenses have a hard time defending.

Are you serious?

The games tebow won were against teams that were SUB .500 or in other words, losers. That running nonsense is nothing new to the nfl. As quickly as it became his style, it just as quickly disappeared when defenses schemed against it.

Look at the results since his losing streak began.... More sacks, more incompletions, more 3 and outs than ever before and when you play a team with a winning record, like the patriots, then you see the real tim tebow and that results in 4 interceptions and a blowout of his team.

Champ Bailey , when asked, said that no matter how tough the broncos defense plays, the offense cant score.

That sez it all when your teammates think you suck.

The drama that is tim tebow is overblown coverage of his praying to god or whoever for help. The rest of the quarterbacks in the NFL do it on their own without having to drop to a knee and asking a "god" to grant you temporary skills to win a game that you are otherwise in the process of losing.

He said he was happy he wasnt aborted as a child, but I believe he should have aborted his football career.

Peace.