El Correcto

god is dead
I ordered a NDA packages and paid 180 for delivery. I check my order and the site is saying delivery guaranteed by 8pm???

What kind of slacker :censored2: is that? Why do people even ship with y’all, ups gets my :censored2: here by 10:30 am every day like clock work guaranteed.

El Correcto

god is dead
92635C7A-20D4-4056-9C25-46D56969FA67.jpeg
86B05FF2-CEF6-46B6-B273-DB9768AD22BE.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I ordered a NDA packages and paid 180 for delivery. I check my order and the site is saying delivery guaranteed by 8pm???

What kind of slacker :censored2: is that? Why do people even ship with y’all, ups gets my :censored2: here by 10:30 am every day like clock work guaranteed.
Do you live in a rural area?

It will be fine

You’re probably on the list of troublemakers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Who pays 180 for delivery

Sucka!!

Fixxxer

Guaranteed by 8pm just means that’s the absolute latest it can be delivered by and still be considered on time.

Unless it’s peak there’s a 99% chance it will be delivered way before that

El Correcto

god is dead
764A54BB-D284-43FE-90FD-1F466B81AD9C.jpeg

For :censored2:s sake. I think I’d rather just promise them my first born. Does FedEx accept pounds of flesh?

Seriously how are y’all still in business, I feel lucky getting off with 180 now.