What is the grossest thing you have seen

scottVA

Richmond-Air
Some guy killed 8 point buck and shipped the head to the taxadermist in aplastic bag in a box. It was missorted and traveled the world before making to the right hub. When it cartwheeled down the slide it was full of magots and other bugs. Blood everywhere and it smelled really bad. When I stoped throwing up and laughed like hell. No Im not kidding.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Cement, you missed what is perhaps the most beautiful thing in the world. I was there for the birth of both of my children and wouldn't have traded it for the world.

No, no, no.......I was there. I just wasn't looking. I have a vision in my head of what I want that area to look like and do not need it distorted by any other image.

I was lucky. My wife delivered by cesarean.

LMFAO - I have 6 of them, watched every one. ANYONE who claims it is beautiful, never saw a childbirth. Makes the scene from "ALIEN" look rated G. Now, 10 minutes afterwards when the HAZMAT crews leaves after cleaning up, it is wonderful.
I was talking about when the head first crowns. I was not talking about the next few minutes where, you are right, they bring a HazMat team in.

Now, I am going to admit something here that I haven't told too many people. I puked when my daughter was being born. No, not just a little--I am talking projectile. I tried to blame it on the bag of Dorito's that I had just finished but that most certainly was not the reason.

I've seen and participated in the birth of all 5 of my daughters. Videotaped as well. My last 3 daughters were born by C-Section a year apart. Wife is still pissed off about that. When my now 7 year old was being born, I was in the room after they gave my wife the spinal but before they cut her open. While we were waiting, The anesthesiologist kept asking me if I would like to sit down, instead of looking over the partition that seperated the lower half of my wife, so she wouldn't look down and freak. I kept telling him I was okay and wouldn't have a problem watching the procedure. I told him I practically do this for a living. He say, oh yeah, what do you do? I say I'm a hitman, to which he looks at me with a puzzled stare. Then the whole O.R. Starts cracking up. :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
The 2 girls one cup vid , is the most grotesque ive ever seen, google it.
:surprised:
You wouldn't be an Opie and Anthony fan by chance? You win. I think everyone will agree with me if they actally find that video. I could not watch it all. I would have tossed my lunch.

Last edited:

chev

Nightcrawler
No!Opie and Anthony blows!!!! I listen to Sirius, Bubba the Love Sponge and Howard 101 .:funny:
blah blah blah..... Bubba the over bloated maroon. Howard the "has been"
When was the last time you actually listened to O&A? Stern is the same old crap. "take off your clothes", "let me see your T..s". That takes a genius. I quit listening to him long before he was off terrestrial radio. BTW,it's SiriusXM now bud. Did you forget the merger? All one big happy family now. Look for programming to change in the near future. :wink2:
I think they should rename the company all together. XM made more sense. AM,FM,XM. It just flows better. Ok enough of hijacking this thread. Back to the regularly schedualed thread.:happy-very:

k_Loader_Airhub

blah blah blah..... Bubba the over bloated maroon. Howard the "has been"
When was the last time you actually listened to O&A? Stern is the same old crap. "take off your clothes", "let me see your T..s". That takes a genius. I quit listening to him long before he was off terrestrial radio. BTW,it's SiriusXM now bud. Did you forget the merger? All one big happy family now. Look for programming to change in the near future. :wink2:
I think they should rename the company all together. XM made more sense. AM,FM,XM. It just flows better. Ok enough of hijacking this thread. Back to the regularly schedualed thread.:happy-very:

No Rant here bro , I know the merger, im a sat geek, So why hasnt XM offered but only one of the two howard channels???

XM was losing there suscribers to Sirius!!!!!!!

Also it cost you more , that you own a XM to have the extra channels that Sirius has.

chev

Nightcrawler
No Rant here bro , I know the merger, im a sat geek, So why hasnt XM offered but only one of the two howard channels???

XM was losing there suscribers to Sirius!!!!!!!

Also it cost you more , that you own a XM to have the extra channels that Sirius has.
You would have to ask Mel Karmazin. I have no idea how they are doing the changeover. What have they offered you guys so far? Why does Howard need 2 channels?
Honestly I am a little ticked that we have not been given more details.

k_Loader_Airhub

You would have to ask Mel Karmazin. I have no idea how they are doing the changeover. What have they offered you guys so far? Why does Howard need 2 channels?

Offered us guys ??? Bro XM bidness went under and Sirius is buying them out !!!!
DUHH........ East and west Coast Feeds......​

chev

Nightcrawler
Offered us guys ??? Bro XM bidness went under and Sirius is buying them out !!!!
DUHH........ East and west Coast Feeds......​
I know that. What I'm asking is what channels have you picked up on your Sirius unit from the XM lineup. XM did not go "under". It was not a hostile takeover. XM was PURCHASED. There is a big difference. How have you, as a Sirius subscriber, benefited from the MERGER?
No need to be a wise ass. I am trying to have an intellectual dialog with you. Can we keep it civil?

chev

Nightcrawler
XM has finally updated their site and given us info on what extra channels we can subscribe to. The Sirius site has the same deal.
Basically, for and extra $4.04 a month XM subscribers get Howard 100,101. NFL 105, Nascar 104, Martha 103, and Playboy Radio 99.

Sirius Subscribers get Oprah 195, NBA 211-220, The Virus 197 (Opie & Anthony), NHL Home Ice 208, PGA 209, College Sports 211-220, and XM Public Radio 196.

I thought I would post this here rather than start a new thread.:wink2: