What is the truth? How easy is it to get a RPCD job?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Union members are both right and wrong. Management are both right and wrong. America has been screwed for the last 30 years.
I have no problem with management coming here, and I don’t think anyone else does either.

But it’s contract season, and corporate trolls all come out of the woodwork to muddy the waters as much as possible.

What’s your point with this thread? I find it hard to believe idle curiousity prompted this.

anonymous23456

I have no problem with management coming here, and I don’t think anyone else does either.

But it’s contract season, and corporate trolls all come out of the woodwork to muddy the waters as much as possible.

What’s your point with this thread? I find it hard to believe idle curiousity prompted this.
My point of this thread is that union members at UPS still have it good. UPS as a company still have it good. Both sides can't be putting head under the sands. Haven't you seen union workers in Detroit, Pittsburgh, and somewhere else? They are gone because both sides are greedy. I'm not saying that they are both wrong. Why do we allow our country de-industrialized?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
My point of this thread is that union members at UPS still have it good. UPS as a company still have it good. Both sides can't be putting head under the sands. Haven't you seen union workers in Detroit, Pittsburgh, and somewhere else? They are gone because both sides are greedy. I'm not saying that they are both wrong. Why do we allow our country de-industrialized?
So you’ve come here to attempt to influence public opinion on the upcoming contract. Got it.