What is the truth? How easy is it to get a RPCD job?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I did 9 years PT and some after me did 11. Gave up a lot of my youth being broke to become a driver. But I don't regret it because I didn't rack up any debt and I'm making up for time now. It also taught me how to better understand this company and it's culture and how to use it to my advantage. These 22.4 kids that became drivers in 9m to a year barely even know where the bathrooms are and nearly have a heart attack or a temper tantrum if a On road even asks them "what happen yesterday?"
Orale

anonymous23456

Well, let me take it back...do we actually have our freedom? Or we are "governed by consent" and pay a boatload of taxes. Who are making decisions in this country?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Well, let me take it back...do we actually have our freedom? Or we are "governed by consent" and pay a boatload of taxes. Who are making decisions in this country?
You were asked a question.
You’ve had no problem trying to get answers from everyone else, and they’ve been mostly helpful and obliging.

What do you do at this company?

anonymous23456

You were asked a question.
You’ve had no problem trying to get answers from everyone else, and they’ve been mostly helpful and obliging.

What do you do at this company?
Not in any capacity to make any decision whatever. I'm just a cog in the machine. "All in all, just another brick in the wall"...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not in any capacity to make any decision whatever. I'm just a cog in the machine. "All in all, just another brick in the wall"...
IMG_4076.gif