What is the worst day you ever had at UPS?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Friday before Memorial Day about 4 years ago, before I got my bid route. Sent out with 3 bulk stops in 3 different towns, and 140 house stops in a town I didn’t even know how to get to. Needless to say the truck was loaded like sheet and I ended up having to backtrack to bulk stop 1 and 2 twice, because I couldn’t find everything. Started the house work at 5:30. Brought back 80 missed at 10:45. They learned the hard way to never try that again.
If you would have finished you would have gotten that same stuff every day of the week...gotta put an end to that crap asap

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Friday before Memorial Day about 4 years ago, before I got my bid route. Sent out with 3 bulk stops in 3 different towns, and 140 house stops in a town I didn’t even know how to get to. Needless to say the truck was loaded like sheet and I ended up having to backtrack to bulk stop 1 and 2 twice, because I couldn’t find everything. Started the house work at 5:30. Brought back 80 missed at 10:45. They learned the hard way to never try that again.
Let me guess, supervisor next working day says to you, we tried something new and it did not work. LOL

About 10 years ago, a week after my 3rd transfer. Did a 140 stop split between 3 towns. ECD about 15 stops after 5 inches of snow. Also sucked the time I got year gassed.

Indecisi0n

tenor.gif