Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
It's related to this.

H Faces Racketeering Probe as Teamster Election Approaches

Kind of old news.

But, just TDU doing what it does best.

Tear Down our Union.

-Bug-

How and what does this have to do with TDU? I don't see anything, at all, in these allegations with TDU's name on it. So, if TDU posts this on their web site, that equates to tearing down our union, and not the people who allegedly committed all of this corruption against rank and file Teamsters?

Have you even read this stuff? And I'm not talking about the stuff put out by TDU; I'm talking about what the Independent Review Board charges. If true, these people should be permanently banned from our union. No wonder Hoffa wants the consent decree abolished. Then this crap can go on in perpetuity.

If you have no problem with what is being alleged, then you ARE the problem. Because if what is being said is true, then working Teamsters are nothing more than cash register and sub-class for the officials representing us.

What a GD disgrace.

5habits100

How and what does this have to do with TDU? I don't see anything, at all, in these allegations with TDU's name on it. So, if TDU posts this on their web site, that equates to tearing down our union, and not the people who allegedly committed all of this corruption against rank and file Teamsters?

Have you even read this stuff? And I'm not talking about the stuff put out by TDU; I'm talking about what the Independent Review Board charges. If true, these people should be permanently banned from our union. No wonder H wants the consent decree abolished. Then this crap can go on in perpetuity.

If you have no problem with what is being alleged, then you ARE the problem. Because if what is being said is true, then working Teamsters are nothing more than cash register and sub-class for the officials representing us.

What a GD disgrace.
Innocent until proven guilty

10 point

That's true. And maybe the government forged all of those emails with the accused's address and name on them. And maybe you're a naive fool who wants to believe what you're told.
That's what he said about the Ohio conference too.
Don't Rock the ship of the Good Ol Boys Club.

5habits100

That's true. And maybe the government forged all of those emails with the accused's address and name on them. And maybe you're a naive fool who wants to believe what you're told.
Maybe you're the fool. How would you like to be found guilty before your day in court? If they are found guilty, they deserve to suffer the consequences. Until that time they are innocent.

Maybe you're the naive fool for making the statements you do.

10 point

He's just a liar that runs his mouth without his brain attached.
He judges people guilty when it's in his favor and slanders the folks that aren't in his ever shrinking club.
Upstate has more credibility than him by far.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If you have no problem with what is being alleged, then you ARE the problem.

Your powers of perception.... are amazing.

To be able, to discern my thoughts and feelings ??

Kudos. :biggrin:

Innocent until proven guilty

Due process.

Isn't that a basic tenet ?

How would you like to be found guilty before your day in court? If they are found guilty, they deserve to suffer the consequences. Until that time they are innocent.

And yet;

The TDU goofballs..... still hold Ron Carey, in high regard.

Like he was the "second coming of Christ"

He barely started a 2nd term.

Pfft.

-Bug-

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He's just a liar that runs his mouth without his brain attached.
He judges people guilty when it's in his favor and slanders the folks that aren't in his ever shrinking club.
Upstate has more credibility than him by far.
Ok... Ok now your going a little crazy with your last sentence... No need for that kind of talk... Lol

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
You can call me TDU, or a Ron Carey fan boy--what do I care? I'm neither, but why spoil your fun? I'm just another rank and file Teamster in good standing that believes corruption and weak leadership is what brings us down, not TDU, or whoever runs against Hoffa in any election.

And it is innocent until proven guilty, but I see Aloise getting a lifetime ban when it's over.