What is this about?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Doesn't really matter. Anyone whose thoughts, words or actions are not in lockstep with Bug is immediately labeled TDU. If Bug's neighbor's dog barks in the middle of the night...you can be sure that mutt is TDU.
That's just dumb and so not true! The dog can't be TDU, dogs are incapable of lying and laughing. However, the big load of crap underneath the dogs ass can very well be TDU.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Besides outright lying, what else do they have?

I get it, you guys don't like anyone questioning Lord Hoffa, but again, where in the Independent Review Board's report is TDU's name mentioned? I didn't see it anywhere. Or maybe you're saying TDU is part of the Board? I missed that too. But you're probably right, TDU is just mad that they couldn't tickets to The Playboy Super Bowl Party like Lord Hoffa's crew.

Spongebob1

No wonder they want the IRB out, I would to if I had this lurking over my shoulder! From what I read of just the emails, R.A and W.S should be banned for life!

wide load

I get it, you guys don't like anyone questioning Lord H, but again, where in the Independent Review Board's report is TDU's name mentioned? I didn't see it anywhere. Or maybe you're saying TDU is part of the Board? I missed that too. But you're probably right, TDU is just mad that they couldn't tickets to The Playboy Super Bowl Party like Lord H's crew.
Do you do any analytical thinking? Have you noticed ever since the international said that they were going to do away with the IRB, all of a sudden there's all of these IRB cases coming through channels? do you have any clue on why that is?

10 point

The clue is evident. We give them the ammo. We aren't the only ones getting indictments and they've been busy for years.
IMG_20160920_181733.jpg

5habits100

Do you do any analytical thinking? Have you noticed ever since the international said that they were going to do away with the IRB, all of a sudden there's all of these IRB cases coming through channels? do you have any clue on why that is?
They don't have a brain to think. They just shoot their mouth off on the internet because they can't be held accountable. When you call them out on it they cry and report your post to have the truth removed. I don't expect this one to stay up long either but it's ok because I got their game.

wide load

They don't have a brain to think. They just shoot their mouth off on the internet because they can't be held accountable. When you call them out on it they cry and report your post to have the truth removed. I don't expect this one to stay up long either but it's ok because I got their game.
IMG_0068.JPG

Dracula

Report your post? Who's paranoid now? I see the truth still on here.

Dracula

You're saying these are the first cases the IRB has opened since Lord Hoffa said that? It seems I've seen cases in the back of the Teamster magazine for 30 years now. I suppose TDU put those there.

10 point

Maybe people should learn not to steal.

And extort.
I don't know if TDU posted any of these (there's more cases if you want to read them) but the DOL posts them and a Google check of OLMS indictments would probably be enlightening . They're probably TDU too.

Last edited:

wide load

You're saying these are the first cases the IRB has opened since Lord H said that? It seems I've seen cases in the back of the Teamster magazine for 30 years now. I suppose TDU put those there.
Reread what I posted and please you your brain before responding.

wide load

Maybe people should learn not to steal.

And extort.
I don't know if TDU posted any of these (there's more cases if you want to read them) but the DOL posts them and a Google check of OLMS indictments would probably be enlightening . They're probably TDU too.
If someone gets "CONVICTED", then I'll read ALL the information.

10 point

If someone gets "CONVICTED", then I'll read ALL the information.
If you read the info you will read the convictions. If you don't want to read about convicted union members then "DON'T" read them.
I shouldn't be surprised at the apathy. Maybe that's why some give up and don't vote. Nothing seems to change.
Reread what I posted and please you your brain before responding.
Can you explain that statement?
If this goes on while the light is on (while oversight exists) what will go on in the dark when it's gone?
If we don't police ourselves someone else will sooner or later.

Brown Spider

Analytical thinking? Do you even have a clue that if "the international said that they were going to do away with the IRB, it just doesn't matter! The International doesn't have the authority to "do away with the IRB". The Southern District presiding judge has put forth a 4 year plan for the IRB to leave. Their scheduled departure date is sometime in 2020 and that could change, based on current allegations. Do you even get that? Do you even understand that it's not an IBT GEB decision?