What is UPS waiting for?

Rack em

Made the Podium
World peace will happen before Ups shuts down. As long as there is a penny to be made, Ups will have us working no matter what health concerns there are.

rp3

Our union rep said protect your self, buy you're own gloves buy your own mask. Put a sign on your package car stay back 6 foot. Ups is not going to help us!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You are the person most responsible for your own safety. What good do you think gloves and a mask will do you anyway? Work gloves don't provide a protective barrier, and nitrile gloves will rip open almost instantly when handling packages. You have to replace masks when they get moist or when it becomes difficult to breathe. How many do you think you'll go through in a day?

Wash your hands, keep your distance from anyone who might have it and you'll limit your risk sufficiently. How is it that germophobes have now become normalized?

Box Ox

World peace will happen before Ups shuts down. As long as there is a penny to be made, Ups will have us working no matter what health concerns there are.

Imagine what the health concerns would be if shippers shut down and more people had to leave their homes for food and supplies. The Country can’t afford to have this outbreak go on any longer than it absolutely has to and UPS is playing a vital role in trying to achieve that.

Slacker45

You are the person most responsible for your own safety. What good do you think gloves and a mask will do you anyway? Work gloves don't provide a protective barrier, and nitrile gloves will rip open almost instantly when handling packages. You have to replace masks when they get moist or when it becomes difficult to breathe. How many do you think you'll go through in a day?

Wash your hands, keep your distance from anyone who might have it and you'll limit your risk sufficiently. How is it that germophobes have now become normalized?
I wear nitroline gloves everyday and I hardly have any rips. Normally when I do its after hours of use and hours of adjusting. If you have a RIP, take off, wash hands, and reapply gloves easy and adds protection.

Stop saying gloves dont help they do in many ways.

DEMAND GLOVES BROTHERS

Rack em

Made the Podium
Imagine what the health concerns would be if shippers shut down and more people had to leave their homes for food and supplies. The Country can’t afford to have this outbreak go on any longer than it absolutely has to and UPS is playing a vital role in trying to achieve that.
I never said Ups shutting down wouldn't negatively affect people, I just stated there is no chance of it ever shutting down.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I wear nitroline gloves everyday and I hardly have any rips. Normally when I do its after hours of use and hours of adjusting. If you have a RIP, take off, wash hands, and reapply gloves easy and adds protection.

Stop saying gloves dont help they do in many ways.

DEMAND GLOVES BROTHERS

I can't do any heavy work in nitrile gloves for more than a few minutes without them ripping. If you need a woobie to help you feel safe, I'm not judging.

Scuderia

I’m more scared of the hood rioting when ppl get desperate. I can already tell ppl are getting anxious and on edge. They won’t just steal my truck, they’ll throw a brick at me and leave for dead, before they realize they don’t know how to turn on the truck.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is your generations D-Day without 99.9% of the casualties. That .1% is equal to roughly 6 UPS employees succumbing to the virus. :ninja3:
Older drivers have good reason to be afraid right now, most of them are taking dead days in my center. Avoiding this until the uncertainties are cleared up.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m more scared of the hood rioting when ppl get desperate. I can already tell ppl are getting anxious and on edge. They won’t just steal my truck, they’ll throw a brick at me and leave for dead, before they realize they don’t know how to turn on the truck.
I was already worried about being robbed in the area I deliver to, it’s only going to get worse.