What is UPS waiting for?

zimbomb

Imagine what the health concerns would be if shippers shut down and more people had to leave their homes for food and supplies. The Country can’t afford to have this outbreak go on any longer than it absolutely has to and UPS is playing a vital role in trying to achieve that.
Imagine the health concerns of a workforce of super spreaders infecting their homes and the public they service? My facility in the Chicago metropolitan area has a workforce spread across 3 state's. UPS can operate with simple operational changes to ensure the health of the workforce and the public. What this company is doing(jack:censored2:, bull:censored2: PR) is a public health nightmare. With service guarantees suspended you would think keeping driver's away from inside employees and themselves would be standard operating protocol. This country can't afford a long drawn out infection is right, smart effective controls are the only tool's to nip it in the bud.

allahuakbar

She/Her
I’m more scared of the hood rioting when ppl get desperate. I can already tell ppl are getting anxious and on edge. They won’t just steal my truck, they’ll throw a brick at me and leave for dead, before they realize they don’t know how to turn on the truck.
Gotta start brining your piece with ya brother

I keep reading about different companies striking and them at least getting various benefits for it. What is stopping us? Just apathy and thinking nothing we do will do anything? You realize that's half the reason our entire system is so :censored2:ed as it is right? I wish we could rally together and actually be a brotherhood like we're supposed to be. Imagine the impact that would have to force the company's hand.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I wear nitroline gloves everyday and I hardly have any rips. Normally when I do its after hours of use and hours of adjusting. If you have a RIP, take off, wash hands, and reapply gloves easy and adds protection.

Stop saying gloves dont help they do in many ways.

DEMAND GLOVES BROTHERS
Gloves become just as dirty as your hands would be. Your skin is a glove. Wash your hands and don’t touch your face.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wear nitroline gloves everyday and I hardly have any rips. Normally when I do its after hours of use and hours of adjusting. If you have a RIP, take off, wash hands, and reapply gloves easy and adds protection.

Stop saying gloves dont help they do in many ways.

DEMAND GLOVES BROTHERS
Unless you change the gloves every time you touch something it isn’t doing much.
You’re picking up and spreading the same germs on those gloves that your hands would be

oldngray

nowhere special
Unless you change the gloves every time you touch something it isn’t doing much.
You’re picking up and spreading the same germs on those gloves that your hands would be
Getting germs on your hands isn't the problem. Its when you then touch your face. Whether or not you are wearing gloves. Only real advantage to wearing gloves is you are less likely to touch your face.

542thruNthru

Weak ass local @542thruNthru is in
giphy-160.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
UPS can not shut down. If they try the president will order the company to remain open in the name of national security. You will be ordered to work under threat of termination with NO union protection.

it's been done before.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
UPS can not shut down. If they try the president will order the company to remain open in the name of national security. You will be ordered to work under threat of termination with NO union protection.

it's been done before.
Buildings can shutdown if we all get infected from lack of ppe.