What is your average daily route stats?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
50 stops 280-320 miles 3 counties
In bum friend@"ck 1 hour from center to first stop after that it's mostly gravel roads 10 plus hour day

Sent using BrownCafe App

brown bomber

brown bomber
today,..cut the grass, did a few loads of laundry, paid a few bills, checked on my investments, went out w/ the boys to watch the ball game and eat some wings, played some cards online after that...that's a 16 hr. day...wiped out,...and I voted today also

Thebrownstreak

65 stops, 95-120 pieces, 10 pickups with maybe 40 pieces, 195-225 miles depending on split and how bad traffic was on trip from building to where route starts. 75 stops is an 11 hour day

Sent using BrownCafe App

HomeDelivery

50 stops 280-320 miles 3 counties
In bum friend@"ck 1 hour from center to first stop after that it's mostly gravel roads 10 plus hour day

Sent using BrownCafe App

you'll be bum friend@"cked at HD if you're paid by the stop, not by the hour ($50 day)

sounds like a cake route w/ lots of windshield time

Romeofud

118 stops
240 pkgs
89 miles
9.20 day

These all sound like road drivers/city drivers and tractor-trailers. This is a lot of work. None of this could be package delivery driver because I was told they still within the local areas, so it can't be that many miles and pickups per truck.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
S
These all sound like road drivers/city drivers and tractor-trailers. This is a lot of work. None of this could be package delivery driver because I was told they still within the local areas, so it can't be that many miles and pickups per truck.

Sorry, but you have been misinformed. I did not add that I also have 12 pick ups, one that is a UPS store. Miles were low that day.