what is your favorite sexual innuendo to use while working??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't know!

I hate those things!!

I have two customers who live next door to one another. Customer A is retired and bored and is out there by 9am at the latest taking care of his yard and he has one of those. Customer B, who used to be my landlord, likes to sleep in, which has not been an option lately.

When I owned a house I used to enjoy raking the leaves.

over9five

Staff member
I hate those things!!

LOL, I just got it last week. I have a big yard and no neighbors. I love it! Always get a big blister between my thumb and finger when I rake, even with gloves.

I got a big backpack blower, and I'm amazed at how much leaves it can move. I'm surrounded by woods so I just have to blow them off the yard - no making and moving piles.

LOL, I just got it last week. I have a big yard and no neighbors. I love it! Always get a big blister between my thumb and finger when I rake, even with gloves.

I got a big backpack blower, and I'm amazed at how much leaves it can move. I'm surrounded by woods so I just have to blow them off the yard - no making and moving piles.

Is this your attempt to steer this thread back on track by giving a new definition to the term blow job? Meaning paid to move leaves around with an air device of course.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Speak as though you're speaking to your Mom and Dad, or better yet, your Grandma and Grandpa.

That may be taking it a bit too far--you can have fun without crossing or coming anywhere near "the line". Besides, the way some kids talk to their parents today may be worse than any innuendo I have ever heard.

One of my last daily pickups is at Staples. The manager and I have a daily routine. When I walk in she'll ask me how I am and I'll reply much better now (that I have seen you). Gives her ego a boost and no one gets hurt by it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That may be taking it a bit too far--you can have fun without crossing or coming anywhere near "the line". Besides, the way some kids talk to their parents today may be worse than any innuendo I have ever heard.

One of my last daily pickups is at Staples. The manager and I have a daily routine. When I walk in she'll ask me how I am and I'll reply much better now (that I have seen you). Gives her ego a boost and no one gets hurt by it.
True, but what I said still holds weight. You can think what ever you like, but once the words flow from the hole in your face, it's too late to do anything about them. Damage control only goes so far. By taking the disrespect out of the equation, you'll save yourself much grief. Remember, that "hot" woman/man will eventually be a Grandma/Grandpa. Treat everyone with THAT respect, and the world will be a much nicer place to live.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a residential delivery and as I was trying to get the package in the front door the customer asked me "Can you get it in?" The first thing I thought about was this thread.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I had a residential delivery and as I was trying to get the package in the front door the customer asked me "Can you get it in?" The first thing I thought about was this thread.
Ditto, though I was not at work. I was working out at the YMCA and this lady commented about my "Brown Banana". I instantly thought about this thread. My return comment was, you don't eat extra ripe banana's? I was eating a Banana in the middle of my workout.

Nimnim

The Nim
Ditto, though I was not at work. I was working out at the YMCA and this lady commented about my "Brown Banana". I instantly thought about this thread. My return comment was, you don't eat extra ripe banana's? I was eating a Banana in the middle of my workout.

And here I thought you had been wearing a specially made UPS banana hammock.

tracker2762

Last week I had a delivery for an upholster on the route. They usually get bolts of fabric that are bulky and heavy. Well this time I only has an envelope for her and when I entered, she says " oh i didn't recognized you without your big, long" and then she stopped realizing how it sounded. I could see should was a little uncomfortable so I just got signature and left with a smile.

bbsam

Staff member

And after eating Banana did he spot you or just shower and go home? If so, that's just rude.