What Kind of Snow Blower?

Yikes! Heavy wet snow falling, about 3 inches right now. I just went out to shake the snow off some little trees we have. All the trees here still have most of their leaves, so the snow is weighing them to the ground. Also, we could hear tree limbs snapping all up and down the street.

There are 6 inches already where we used to live...

Wow, 3 inches down from 6. What`s Mrs Ovah`s thoughts on this?

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's the clown....the clown is too weird. I'm an old Stephen King fan and not too fond of clowns.....................

over9five

Staff member
brrrr..... no power fifteeen hours....send food.....warm food...need heat.... oh no kindle dying... may be last post....help....

over9five

Staff member
Brrr...natl grid sucks... what time is it..... kindles arent made for posting... we cold... cleared downed limbs yesterday... lucky were campers..cooked actual food on the coleman stove...did i mention natl grid sucks.... i didnt thinkid need my generator in civilization..wrong...natl grid sucks by the way...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe a generator would have been a better investment than the snow blower ?
You know, if someone was laying on the ground all chewed up by a bear you'd probably say to them, "You know, serves you right for teasing that bear!"

menotyou

bella amicizia
Brrr...natl grid sucks... what time is it..... kindles arent made for posting... we cold... cleared downed limbs yesterday... lucky were campers..cooked actual food on the coleman stove...did i mention natl grid sucks.... i didnt thinkid need my generator in civilization..wrong...natl grid sucks by the way...
Never unload the generator. Next spring you can get one at a yard sale cheap. Invest. Think about it. remember those rolling black out that one summer? You can always use a generator. The beer must stay cold. the only good thing about winter. Outdoor fridge. LOL!!