What liquor or wine are we drinking ?(no beer please you hop heads)

Sixth Punch Sense

6A0BDBCE-8162-4916-91F0-41443342CC73.jpeg

This has been on sale for $40 past few weeks. Retail was $75. Tasty for $40

Sixth Punch Sense

Was just having a convo the other day with someone about the maker private select line. People rave around them and love them. But they really seem priced high at that 65-75 range compared to their normal products
I agree. You're just paying for the extra heat. Think the select line is a good value up to $50

Sixth Punch Sense

I like Angel's Envy but the price has creeped up to high. Over $60 a bottle. Was $45 just two years ago. Basil's Hayden is comparable in flavor and is around $30 a bottle

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
BevMo is big out here. There is a total wine about a hour away from me I believe. I wish we had one. I see them in AZ all the time.
I know they have picks...not sure how personal the picks are though. Some of your really big stores basically just say hey we want a barrel pick one out for us.

Your really small stores do not do enough volume to justify buying a barrel unless they go in with a couple other small stores.

The sweet spot is normally your decent sized independently owned places. This place I get a lot from has about a dozen guys that anywhere from 3-8 go to the distillery and usually taste 3-5 barrels that have been selected for them. Then they ideally all come to an agreement on which one is the best. The guys that really know what they are doing will turn down all of the barrels and not choose if they do not think any of them are special but most places go there to buy a barrel they buy a barrel lol

542thruNthru

I know they have picks...not sure how personal the picks are though. Some of your really big stores basically just say hey we want a barrel pick one out for us.

Your really small stores do not do enough volume to justify buying a barrel unless they go in with a couple other small stores.

The sweet spot is normally your decent sized independently owned places. This place I get a lot from has about a dozen guys that anywhere from 3-8 go to the distillery and usually taste 3-5 barrels that have been selected for them. Then they ideally all come to an agreement on which one is the best. The guys that really know what they are doing will turn down all of the barrels and not choose if they do not think any of them are special but most places go there to buy a barrel they buy a barrel lol
Damn that sounds nice. What do the store picks usually cost?