What liquor or wine are we drinking ?(no beer please you hop heads)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
or busch light

I really have very few friends that i hang out with. The few people i consider friends that like bourbon are either hours away or work shift work and its impossible to align schedules
orrrrr they are big bourbon guys............this means they drink makers with coke LMAO

Brownslave688

i love the oh man you like bourbon too. What do you drink? beam? makers? coke? mt dew is really good man you should try it.

FML

That is when i peak over and see the wife giving me the look.....please dont embarrass me
This is usually when i order a couple top shelf bourbons neat. The guys wouldn't dare back down from the challenge and they end up three sheets to the wind a half hour later

Brownslave688

Tequila body shots are much better.
This is just waiting for a wild night.
0B36E91B-2A47-4631-ABF4-F1FAD3E27D7C.jpeg

542thruNthru

i love the oh man you like bourbon too. What do you drink? beam? makers? coke? mt dew is really good man you should try it.

FML

That is when i peak over and see the wife giving me the look.....please dont embarrass me
Yeah I've lately found myself coming off as a bourbon snob.

When someone says Jim Beam I look around quickly and they says "what?" I always go "oh sorry I was waiting for the Kool aid guy to break through the wall".

I'm not invited to many parties.....

Brownslave688

Yeah I've lately found myself coming off as a bourbon snob.

When someone says Jim Beam I look around quickly and they says "what?" I always go "oh sorry I was waiting for the Kool aid guy to break through the wall".

I'm not invited to many parties.....
i want to open their eyes........but allocated bourbon is hard enough to find as it is