What Management won't tell you...

F

Frankie's Friend

It is only accurate to within 30 yards.
Nope. The first edition was. These are pretty accurate. Ive seen it on the computer when they're hunting for where a pkg was actually left. It shows the neighbor's porch, rear door of a garage, etc and pretty much on the money IF the driver took the diad with them to the stop complete location.

F

Frankie's Friend

They are pretty accurate when they print a map for a driver follow up.
Screenshot_20190323-221842_Messages.jpg

This is pretty darn accurate. DR at side door by garage.

Of course the maple grove wizard knows better.
It is only accurate to within 30 yards.
The drive wasnt even 30 yards long.
SMH

F

Frankie's Friend

The videos of Bigfoot are clearer than that picture.
I can make it smaller and reduce the graininess just for you but it's a waste of time anyway.
Fyi it's not a video but if it makes your evening you can take your device and move it back and forth to pretend.

Last edited by a moderator:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
View attachment 241175

This is pretty darn accurate. DR at side door by garage.

Of course the maple grove wizard knows better.

The drive wasnt even 30 yards long.
SMH
Your basic gps enthusiast site will tell you that 3 yard inaccuracies happen %5 of the time (once every 20 stops, 5 gps records per stop, 40 times per day). 20 yards or more inaccuracies happen an estimated %0.4 of the time (once every 2500 stops, or 5-10 times a month)

El Correcto

god is dead
Management is similar to a group of crackheads. They are degenerates with a common shared goal, they’ll chase it and abandon any dignity or morals they have left to achieve it. Once they get caught by an authority figure any sense of comradery goes right out the window, it’s all about survival and being able to chase their goal at the expense of their management brethren.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh yeah they’ll lie their asses off to anyone they can get something from. When lying doesn’t work they’ll fall back on intimidation, when intimidation fails, they’ll go back to being passive aggresive and gaslighting you like a scorned lover.

F

Frankie's Friend

Your basic gps enthusiast site will tell you that 3 yard inaccuracies happen %5 of the time (once every 20 stops, 5 gps records per stop, 40 times per day). 20 yards or more inaccuracies happen an estimated %0.4 of the time (once every 2500 stops, or 5-10 times a month)
You'll never hear that info when they're trying to fire someone.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Interesting to know. I'm assuming this is just for bid drivers, and cover drivers can't get on the 9.5 list correct?
Not true, you can be a cover driver and be in the 9.5 list if you sign a route every week. You also have to be out of progression as well, many cover drivers that I know in my center are 9.5 and do not have a bid route.