What should have happen?

DowntownTillman

Disco gypsy
It seems they are gonna try to form a trail on me. I came in at the posted time and as I'm walking in the door I hear the buzzer for the belt. They had already started and when I showed them the time on the door they were like "well seniority means you don't have a spot" but I'm not late though.. You know that right? These :censored2:s are just.... :censored2:s

Days

It seems they are gonna try to form a trail on me. I came in at the posted time and as I'm walking in the door I hear the buzzer for the belt. They had already started and when I showed them the time on the door they were like "well seniority means you don't have a spot" but I'm not late though.. You know that right? These :censored2:s are just.... :censored2:s

a lot of the time the part time sups aren’t aware of the scheduling etc. Need to just laugh it off. If you’re really worried you can write it down in a notebook so if they try to punish for attendance, you have an account of what happened that day.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So what do I do about the write up that he wants to give me in the morning about crap that happen over a week ago and about a Miss load that happen on a section i didn't get to finish myself...i mean come on, I don't know if I or the person that finished it miss loaded it. It's like when a cash drawer is short, everyone pays the shortage. And my steward is the sups childhood friend. Yep... I'm screwed
I thought thread was about HazMat spills?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
what spot? keep working until they stop you then file for your 3.5 then nart37+localart7
I can sit completely still or shovel s* outside for all I care.

Maplewood

OK here's what happen...

It was peak season this past December and this was my first peak inside on the preload. A loader above me slammed a container down and it started leaking fluid. I noticed it and said something and he moved it under the belt. Then it started coming out under there and I told him he needed to get the sup. He comes back with the sup an the guy grabbed the Thompson water deal looking container and carried it away.. The liquid eventually air dried but not before making quite a few people sick including myself. The big deal i had was it was a haz mat. They didn't tell what it was until everyone was freaking out and thinking we had been poisoned. I found out later that the sup had almost been fired before from improper procedure during another hazmat spill. It was a lot slack bs and it just follows all the other bs that goes on there.

My question though it... What should have happen? They said it was denatured alcohol but i never got to see that for a fact.
pull the fire alarm!

DowntownTillman

Disco gypsy
Well I go in today and load my area and I was waiting for them to approach me about the write up. The boss comes over with one of "his" stewards and tells me in the middle of me wrapping up my load. You could tell this guy was not gonna cross the boss.. UPS management is a joke. But that's nothing new.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
We did too! It was YEARS ago but I think I remember it was being shipped in coffee cans. They had to shut down the building until they got it cleaned up.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Oh, it wasn’t THAT long ago at my hub. Probably 10-15 years ago. For a minute there I thought we worked at the same hub.